Things that make you happy/smile

My dash cam is starting to fuck up. It was a good run for $15, damn near two years. Gonna look into a new cheap (China mang) one LOL, something that faces front and rear.

What dash cam did you get, and what are you looking at getting? i just got this one and the suction cup sucks. might be because its about -10 degrees outside, but it always falls off the window.

http://www.amazon.com/2-5-inch-Vehicle-Recorder-Dashboard-Camcorder/dp/B0053DDNW6/ref=sr_1_1?s=car&ie=UTF8&qid=1425434282&sr=1-1&keywords=dash+cam

Thats the same one I had, a version of it anyway. There are many variants and builders, thats China for you. I don't have one complaint about it.

Looking into something like this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HD-Dual-Lens-Car-Camera-Vehicle-DVR-Dash-Cam-Video-Recorder-Night-Vision-8G-TF/151176854197?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D28797%26meid%3De84c4bf10d00430daf98e041edb55da0%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D4%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D400854907245

OR This

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HD-4-3-Dual-Lens-Video-Recorder-Dash-Cam-Rearview-Mirror-Car-Camera-DVR-/111612292949?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19fc9c6f55

Money is tight right now, so might just get the same again "CHEAP"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-5-LCD-H-264-Car-Vehicle-Dash-Dashboard-Camera-DVR-Cam-Recorder-Night-Vision-/291190260533?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43cc4ac335

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

last nights episode of Better Call Saul

last nights episode of Top Gear UK

working on fire alarms

Gotham is pretty cool to!

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

My daughters birthday is tomorrow and she's been bugging me to try and find out what she's getting so I handed her the receipt for her cake and told her the cake is her present.

Well she was so appreciative and keeps saying thank you and telling me how much she loves it and it brings a smile to my face to know that I haven't raised a greedy little spoiled brat.

Can't wait to give her the rc monster truck, she's going to go nuts about it I'm sure.

Seeing how appreciative she is about thinking all she's getting is a cake kinda makes me want to get her something more than the rc monster truck.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

My daughters birthday is tomorrow and she's been bugging me to try and find out what she's getting so I handed her the receipt for her cake and told her the cake is her present.

Well she was so appreciative and keeps saying thank you and telling me how much she loves it and it brings a smile to my face to know that I haven't raised a greedy little spoiled brat.

Can't wait to give her the rc monster truck, she's going to go nuts about it I'm sure.

Seeing how appreciative she is about thinking all she's getting is a cake kinda makes me want to get her something more than the rc monster truck.

and spoil her in the process lol

A father is supposed to spoil his daughter and treat her like a princess so she'll expect nothing less from a man when she starts dating.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

My dash cam is starting to fuck up. It was a good run for $15, damn near two years. Gonna look into a new cheap (China mang) one LOL, something that faces front and rear.

What dash cam did you get, and what are you looking at getting? i just got this one and the suction cup sucks. might be because its about -10 degrees outside, but it always falls off the window.

http://www.amazon.com/2-5-inch-Vehicle-Recorder-Dashboard-Camcorder/dp/B0053DDNW6/ref=sr_1_1?s=car&ie=UTF8&qid=1425434282&sr=1-1&keywords=dash+cam

You gotta clean the shit out of the spot where you're gonna put it, turn the heat on and on the windshield, put some spit on that cup and put it up there. Mine has been fine as far as staying when I did that. My problems are the times it doesn't come on, the battery life sucks and every now and then the, screen gets fuzzy and the camera in the corner gets lighter. For the price, it's ok, I figured out all the ghetto tricks to get it working.

How old is she?

I have a 4 year old neice that's the same way

We got her a cake and she kept on saying I like my party

I got her an Olaf she probably went a whole week without letting it go and putting in the bag when she left or came over

Tomorrow is supposed to be the last day below freezing for the year. It's been sub 20s for a long time. By the time I wrap up class I should be clear enough to start the tear down

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived