Things that make you happy/smile

My daughter is four. As I'm trying to get her in the shower she gets undressed and then heads for the door. As i say don't you even.... She takes off running butt naked through the house and I hear her say. Think about it as she crosses the living room. If it wasn't so funny I'd be pissed

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

lol.

idk why, but it reminds me of my first cuss word. I was like 3

My dad was on the strict side when it came to table etiquette, and one time I was given some oreos and a glass of milk. It had been drilled in my head even at that young of an age "after dunking the cookie, leave it above the glass until it stops dripping" so being the little fatty that I was, I was getting rather impatient waiting for milk to finish dripping off of my oreo, so I gave the cookie a piece of my mind and said to it "are you going to finish dripping yet you son of a bitch!?"

I guess coming from a 3 year old it was rather funny so my dad was trying to discipline me but couldn't because he was laughing.

I remember that shit like it was yesterday.

Good stuff decent raise or a meh. Mine equates to 160 a month. Meh

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Get home from school and my wife is here, all dressed up and hair done. She tells me that the tow yard still has her license and insurance card (her car got towed the other day for parking where she shouldn't). She asks me if I have a copy of her insurance card. I don't but I can easily get another, just need a printer. She didn't like that answer and stormed out saying her girls are waiting for her.

Bitch done lost her god dam mind. You can't drive with no license and no proof. LMAO, nothing I can do about it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

pulled a lifted Duramax out of the mud last night. like 2 inches of mud. 10 in lift, 22's, 37's....getting yanked out of the mud by a stock F150 lmfao. Little MiniCooper trudged on through like it was nothing.... surprised about that, after the horror stories ken informed me of with his

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

My daughter is four. As I'm trying to get her in the shower she gets undressed and then heads for the door. As i say don't you even.... She takes off running butt naked through the house and I hear her say. Think about it as she crosses the living room. If it wasn't so funny I'd be pissed

Holy shit your daughter is 4 years old already... Damn time flies

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Range day tomorrow. Next Sunday I have my club interview to get a membership slot finally. Hopefully a lot of pew pew pew this year

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived