Things that make you happy/smile

Nudie magazine day. It's nudie magazine day! Not really Mechmans are out for delivery. Let's see if I can pull and replace them tonight and if my current belt will work. I need to see just how rowdy this thing can get

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

they are out of circulation and will not be returning Miguel's

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

hhhhiiiii sheared off stud....

op5isy.jpg

6s74ew.jpg

xmln9e.jpg

bbbyyyeee sheared off stud....

and new bolt kit....

23idr34.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Wife and I are on a trip to the Sleeping Bear dunes, headed here today going back tomorrow.

So we're 10 minutes from the inn, come up to a stop sign to see 20+ motorcycles go by followed by a truck, looks like he's with them. Turn to follow them, get maybe 1000 feet up the road and all I see is bikes go in every direction ahead of the truck and a BIG cloud of dust kicked up. Everyone pulls off and I see guys running our way so we stop to help too. Wife calls 911 while I run up to see if there's anything I can do and I end up helping pick up stuff off the road from the guys saddle bags. At the edge of the road the pavement is all crumbly and he got up on that part, which of course started yanking him around until he spilled. Guy wasn't openly bleeding, limbs all looked in fairly normal angles, so confirm with wife that help is coming, notify the other riders and get on my way. Pass more bikes up ahead that were going back, get a little further up and stop next to about 5-6 more riders who were stopond and let them know what was going on, they head that way and just a little further up the ambulance and a firetruck pass us headed to them.

Still hoping the guy is OK, talked to the inn owner when we got here and he's a volunteer for the next area over from where the guy crashed, said if we want he can call some of those guys and check in with them to see how he's doing.

The ride was a group Charity ride too, Papa Fred or something, they raise food and money for the poor and homeless.

Wasn't able to help much but at least we were able to get on the phone with 911 right away to try to get someone on the way.

Archived