Things that make you happy/smile

Getting blocked on youtube by an Anti-Gunner. I didn't resort to name calling or shit talking I simply shut down every argument she had with statistics and true facts... Apparently she couldn't handle logic and backing up my argument with facts

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

That "eureka" moment that you realize there is a market for just about anything. CL is killing my Old school pawn shop/Ebay side gig. So I have to look for other ways to have paypal $ to buy on Ebay.

It hit me the other day. I went to LKQ to get an antenna base for Devin's truck. My neighbor used bondo to keep the antenna together when he sold it to me. Well, last week it finally broke while Devin was driving.

What I noticed at LKQ- there were so many trucks, but very few antennas. "Hmmm, this must be a replaceable item??"

Well, it only cost me $2.44. Ebay sells used ones for $29 shipped.

Going back there now to pick up at least 3 of these and do a test run on Ebay for $20 shipped and see what happens.

I know I had to pay $109 for my Bimmer power antenna. The cheapest E36 antenna on Ebay now is $65 shipped. Maybe if I pick up 2 of these I can put them up for $40.00 shipped just to move them since they are $15 at LKQ.

For anyone that is reading this, there's other ways to make play money than working. That's the point of this post! :D

-Frank

New tech n9ne album

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Impala is sold and towed off, feels good to move on.

Changed the oil in the Pacifica, only paid $23 for 5 quarts of Mobil 1.

Also did the big 3 in the Pacifica yesterday. Took all of 20 minutes and drop went from about 2.5v to 0.4v full tilting. Mids and highs sound a lot better too.

Drove 2.5 hours back to Dallas after visiting a client, easy work... and pulled in my driveway averaging 31mpg. Just drove easy and drafted trucks.

day-to-day I average 23-24mpg, EPA is 17/21 on this car.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

^^Haha. If I cared about football. Packer people around here going nuts over the losses.

That whole division is that way. Worst team each year gives the biggest fight. Could be 10-0 vs. 0-10 and it's a tossup.

Static drops are my bag.

I was able to purchase a set of MLT5's from DroppinHz... 1 more piece in the build

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived