n8ball2013 Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 Finding out I can petition out of almost half my remaining college courses. Evidently when you tell your advisor you can teach these courses they agree you shouldn't be taking them THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OrzechNJ Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 Just realized that when i hold "open botton" on remote, windows rolls down and sunroof opens sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
n8ball2013 Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 It's the small things in life lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Leo1103 Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 Just realized that when i hold "open botton" on remote, windows rolls down and sunroof opens Boss did that to his new car... in the middle of snowstorm a while back lol 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
OrzechNJ Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 I have to hold it if I want to open them all the way.. and it dont work when im far away.. fortunately cold as fuck now so I have no use for it anyways sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
BoomZoom808 Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 Viking starting back up and finding out we can control our XBOX 360 with our Harmony remote. 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
Quiet Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 I have to hold it if I want to open them all the way.. and it dont work when im far away.. fortunately cold as fuck now so I have no use for it anyways Be careful, holding lock doesn't roll'em back up. Saw my boss do that to his Demo Lincoln Navigator in the pouring Florida Rain. Hate it when you wanna laugh so bad but you cant. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
OrzechNJ Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 hahaha I would so much if he was an asshole sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
bumpinTL364 Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 bewbs masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
OrionStang Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 Year and a half. It took until last September for me to start showing good signs of improvement. We made our first demand in mid-November and around the end of the month I finished up therapy and was scoring 98-100 on cognitive ability tests compared to a 74 a year prior. It took until three weeks ago to get a counter offer from the insurance company. But now we're done and I can move on, get a job, and get back to life. Wait, is this in regards to the accident you were at fault in? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.