n8ball2013 Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 The sound of the ball off the bat THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
hdorre Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 Leaving to go home in 17hrs.. Almost time to finish these trim panels On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
SMZ2 Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 Going through some tunes on my computer and hearing bass then thinking about my build getting done soon, hopefully lol. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
n8ball2013 Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 Valid point. Worse game I ever saw in person was a game Roger Clemens pitched. Holy he'll did that guy work slow. But at this point and with so much foul weather I'm just glad to.hear it at all THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
omg_spoon Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 Valid point. Worse game I ever saw in person was a game Roger Clemens pitched. Holy he'll did that guy work slow. But at this point and with so much foul weather I'm just glad to.hear it at allHe was probably calming himself down so he didnt charge the batter each time. Its hard work being so crazy and angry. 98 Mustang GTSinger 3202 12" Incriminator Death Penalties1 SAZ-2500dv22 D3100,1 D34002 Crescendo CZ-65SAX-100.2Door panels by Diablo Kustomz
boom50cal Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 Taco Mayo. so much better than taco bell. Build your own burritos ftw On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
SLAYER1805 Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 Helped convince a member in the car club I'm in to ditch his peel and seal that he has installed in his trunk for some Second Skin Damp Pro
n8ball2013 Posted March 14, 2014 Report Posted March 14, 2014 SO I'm about to go a little paragraph Pete on you guys but this was too good not to share. That brown house way in the back is the house of this kid. He's probably about mid 20s now. When I was studying for my CISSP and working from home this asshole would blast his music all day long and I could hear it in my office on the opposite side of the house from him. Well he's got himself a little bucket now with an alarm on it. We had a bad wind storm the other night and it blew the cover off my truck partially. I decided Id go out and check on things make sure that everything was in tact and all that good stuff. I flipped the key on and wanted to check the voltage and of course the head unit comes on at low volume. It's a remix to rack city. So being the itchy volume finger guy I am, I rolled the sub out up and rolled the volume up for about 10 seconds to get a quick hit. Turn it off and all I can hear is this asshole kids siren going nuts. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Quiet Posted March 15, 2014 Report Posted March 15, 2014 Taco Mayo. so much better than taco bell. Build your own burritos ftw All day long. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
boom50cal Posted March 15, 2014 Report Posted March 15, 2014 Definitely gotta stop at one of them. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.