Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

When things get marked as shipped :D

Crescendo?
YUP :D

Do you know if UPS actually has the package yet? I've had my tracking number for a week now and my order has also been "shipped" according to my account on Crescendo's site.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Posted

When things get marked as shipped :D

Crescendo?
YUP :D

Do you know if UPS actually has the package yet? I've had my tracking number for a week now and my order has also been "shipped" according to my account on Crescendo's site.

same here. I even did a live chat with UPS and they said they haven't picked my package up yet. I emailed them yesterday morning with no response yet.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

Posted

Fresh squeezed OJ from Kroger. That's the only reason I'll walk in that store.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

I had to laugh at him, and let him try to get out of it himself. I laughed so hard. He didn't think it was so funny.

6112AB83-3E30-4215-A15A-7B278957EAB7-192

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

Posted

D'amore tshirts make me happy

Edit: and smile10z8v3k.jpg

D'Amore shirts are awesome

Those yoga pants.... Insert little fapping guy here

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 500 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...