poorfish88 Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 https://soundcloud.com/infiniteknowledge Everyone check out my buddy, He speaks truth, and his beats are tight! Thanks guys! Not no, but HELL NO!
LT.Smoke Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 My girl gets mad as fuck at me this morning... I bought whole milk for my son.. The same shit we always buy for him...Well when I put it in the fridge I put it in backwards with an Ad for Country crock butter .. She opens the fridge this morning and goes off ... She is like "WTF did you buy this is country crock milk NOT the whole milk we always buy" LMFAO Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Quiet Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 put that shit in your back pocket Bobby. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
S15_Silvia Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 Listening to 900kbps+ Lossless files via optical through my Marantz... 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Quiet Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 marantz what? 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
KillaCam Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 My girl gets mad as fuck at me this morning... I bought whole milk for my son.. The same shit we always buy for him...Well when I put it in the fridge I put it in backwards with an Ad for Country crock butter .. She opens the fridge this morning and goes off ... She is like "WTF did you buy this is country crock milk NOT the whole milk we always buy" LMFAO 10% of cow milk is cow puss almond milk is the shit Wat? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Noel989 Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 My girl gets mad as fuck at me this morning... I bought whole milk for my son.. The same shit we always buy for him...Well when I put it in the fridge I put it in backwards with an Ad for Country crock butter .. She opens the fridge this morning and goes off ... She is like "WTF did you buy this is country crock milk NOT the whole milk we always buy" LMFAO 10% of cow milk is cow puss almond milk is the shit fresh milk (being their and seeing them milk the cow) Usually once a month my dad gets some Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Leo1103 Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 From Saturdays show 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
S15_Silvia Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 marantz what? Marantz NR1403...far FAR from their top-line stuff but damn is it clean. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
corey0928 Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 My girl gets mad as fuck at me this morning... I bought whole milk for my son.. The same shit we always buy for him...Well when I put it in the fridge I put it in backwards with an Ad for Country crock butter .. She opens the fridge this morning and goes off ... She is like "WTF did you buy this is country crock milk NOT the whole milk we always buy" LMFAO 10% of cow milk is cow puss almond milk is the shit Wat? Anybody that says we need milk after infancy is so wrong. Humans are tbe only species that drinks milk after infancy, not to mention a different species milk...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.