Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Seeing a former marine who was a double leg amputee and using Prostethics and he didn't let that slow him down a bit... He was going beast mode on the pull up bar and the upper body workouts.. It was truly inspiring to say the least . Dude was hella cool I walked up and thanked him for his service and he was very appreciative of my gratitude

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Opened at the fast food joint I work at yesterday instead of closing, got an extra 4 hours. Spent most of the day bullshitting after I finished frying chicken, and gave all the vets who came in with hats and shirts extra food without them knowing as my way of thanking them for their service and felt good about that

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

Opened at the fast food joint I work at yesterday instead of closing, got an extra 4 hours. Spent most of the day bullshitting after I finished frying chicken, and gave all the vets who came in with hats and shirts extra food without them knowing as my way of thanking them for their service and felt good about that

Good on you, man.

I was a little disappointed this year. Usually we have a parade and fair-type deal for Memorial Day here, and this year nothing. Even here on the forum, there was no discussion in the one thread that was made.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Opened at the fast food joint I work at yesterday instead of closing, got an extra 4 hours. Spent most of the day bullshitting after I finished frying chicken, and gave all the vets who came in with hats and shirts extra food without them knowing as my way of thanking them for their service and felt good about that

Good on you, man.

I was a little disappointed this year. Usually we have a parade and fair-type deal for Memorial Day here, and this year nothing. Even here on the forum, there was no discussion in the one thread that was made.

At one point it was just me and the manager working and she was busy so I gave the customer's food out for a bit. Except for this one guy with a veteran hat on, I walked it to his table and shook his hand, he gave me this confused look but smiled before he left. But yeah I didn't notice much going on this year for memorial day in my town either, everybody went tubing at the river and got drunk instead

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

The fact that I am getting compliments on losing weight . I am doing it for my own health/satisfaction but it is nice when others notice as well :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Seeing a former marine who was a double leg amputee and using Prostethics and he didn't let that slow him down a bit... He was going beast mode on the pull up bar and the upper body workouts.. It was truly inspiring to say the least . Dude was hella cool I walked up and thanked him for his service and he was very appreciative of my gratitude

The other day I saw a single leg amputee sitting at the offramp of the 405 exit near work and this guy had the nicest suit I've ever seen, but with that leg rolled up. Nothing indicating armed forces though, but the prosthetic was so nice I figured he must have been a vet or a guy posing; because a homeless guy couldn't afford that in 10 years of saving. I didn't know what to think lol, that spot is notorious for people who aren't homeless getting money. There's even a cushioned chair and a sign that multiple people share.

I mean shit, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a sign-in hours sheet there hahahaha

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

saw a bagged Altima on Vossen's last night...brought the biggest smile to my face because of how clean and slick it was

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Any bagged sedan on Vossens makes me happy

the fact that it's Japanese makes me even happier :clapping:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3339 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...