LT.Smoke Posted October 13, 2014 Report Posted October 13, 2014 Co worker gave me a camera system for my house and it has motion detection and night vision and is setup on the dvr to auto record for movement... Shouldn't (in theory) have any more problems with the neighborhood hoodlums Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
boom50cal Posted October 13, 2014 Report Posted October 13, 2014 Co worker gave me a camera system for my house and it has motion detection and night vision and is setup on the dvr to auto record for movement... Shouldn't (in theory) have any more problems with the neighborhood hoodlums or local PD will think you are a drug lord On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
LT.Smoke Posted October 13, 2014 Report Posted October 13, 2014 Co worker gave me a camera system for my house and it has motion detection and night vision and is setup on the dvr to auto record for movement... Shouldn't (in theory) have any more problems with the neighborhood hoodlumsor local PD will think you are a drug lord Haha.. Local PD that's a laugh... We couldn't even get them to respond when someone parked in the middle of the street and blocked mine and my neighbor's driveway to where we couldn't get in or out Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Rockford96 Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 Finally got a new decent paying job so I can upgrade a little about ttobuy a ct 1400.1 on cl then order a x15 for my trunk! My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
JEMT8 Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 I received news that I will be having an interview next week for a field supervisor position. That would be nice if I got the promotion. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
bcpballer64 Posted October 17, 2014 Report Posted October 17, 2014 I received news that I will be having an interview next week for a field supervisor position. That would be nice if I got the promotion. Nice! I just interviewed Wednesday for a field supervisor postion with our company! "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Lbox88 Posted October 17, 2014 Report Posted October 17, 2014 It's Friday, and only a few hours of work left. UBL | Build Log
JEMT8 Posted October 18, 2014 Report Posted October 18, 2014 I received news that I will be having an interview next week for a field supervisor position. That would be nice if I got the promotion.Nice! I just interviewed Wednesday for a field supervisor postion with our company! Good luck man I hope you get it! Keep me posted formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Herokight Posted October 20, 2014 Report Posted October 20, 2014 First time I've filled up with my gas light on for less than $50. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.