Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

N8....... it's time for a scar or a Diablo. Lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Gun shows have become bullshit. I don't bother anymore. Only thing I'd even look at are reloading supplies. I've got some rainy day cash I don't expect to return with me as well

Just dropped 5 figures on your rig and you still have rainy day cash, that must be nice.

Posted

I'm not jumpin on a scar. Maybe a tavor.

I do ok financially. I've busted my ass to get here though so I don't mind taking care of me

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Tavor is just boxy. Too sharp for me. Other than that great design.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

It's really hard to beat the muscle memory of an ar15. I'm the same way with flocks. I was high on the hk vp9 til I saw the mag release

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Last gun I picked up was a lever action. Honestly it's probably my favorite firearm to use at this point. Plus with the right ammo the 44 magnum will drop basically anything down here

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

There's a gun show this weekend at the Ontario Convention Center. I might head out with a clean credit card.

Best shot i've got at finding something cool out here. Rifle or handgun, maybe one of each. 357 would be nice for the home.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Best thing for home defense is a shotgun.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Best thing for home defense is a fat ugly wife.

fixed :)

makes me happy that I got my parents hooked on Breaking Bad.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3049 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...