OrionStang Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 Well, wow. I got to stop feeding it. Kinda feel a little bad for the kid. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 The problem is he keeps trying to spread his "knowledge" to people who don't know better. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Jessica Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 smells funny in here Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Ahmed Johnson Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 Hmm a very interesting topic here I have completed my install in my ride with zero problems my meaning is stress free results as for looks I am ok with for know, but the goal was to have a SQ audio system and my goal is complete and like yesterday people think I am running 12 inch woofers in the the truck hell naw and turn up the volume and sound blast them alway lol man and the haters will hate as they say that's good news to my ear and bad news to the haters in life stress free living
n8ball2013 Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 Gotta get it warmed up THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 smells funny in here Sorry, I ran out of toilet paper days ago. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
SIDE SHOW Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 god he shits me ay, good for a laugh tho
Miguels Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 I've been trying hard to not bash the kid. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Ahmed Johnson Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 SQ system, huh? What vehicle and what gear you running? Got any pics?Let the lulz begin.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197181-my-budget-build-101/#entry2966544 After reading this I have a feeling he looks like one of these 2 dudes or
hdorre Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 I've been trying hard to not bash the kid.I've been trying to ignore him lol His run on sentences give me headaches On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.