big dee Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 I actually stopped it at minor blurry vision lol. It was kinda a dick move but oh well.No. The dick move is making bass the equivalent of Jews being ushered into a gas chamber. I love hearing the whole, "your music supports violence" and then I play everything not rap or hip hop and blast it. Love me some Mozart.But yeah, vision can get blurry, I could probably get used to it but I only go full tilt when demoing, lol. Bass is low everywhere else...you know...unless it's like showing them it could be a whole lot worse it makes me dizzy after bout 10 mins lol
n8ball2013 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 It depends on how loud it is. full tilt my truck makes me cough and eyes run and throat feel like someone is choking you. Thats not even bringing in the ear pain or the itchy back punching you feeling. Its pretty vicious. I dont flex as much as some people but I'm not running around playing mid 20s either. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Tribe Called Bass Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 watching fools turn heads to my car when i play music off my hu;
TeamHT Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 Let's go 9ers!! Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Quiet Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 Sleeping in until 7:30am. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Ben Fultz Posted August 18, 2013 Report Posted August 18, 2013 Sleeping in until 7:30am. I haven't been able to do that in almost 13 yrs lol.
andygardner Posted August 18, 2013 Report Posted August 18, 2013 Damn this is sexy. Im guessing 9 x12s? If those are zv4s though that would be better
big dee Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Thousand dollar pair subs an you don't even know it
Swordlordboy1234 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Yoga pants. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.