Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nica Libre Double Toro Box Press and gun shopping

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

I'm salary and don't get overtime but you know what? I know what my check is going to be every two weeks and no one can mess with my hours or do anything petty. Oh and my bonus that I get because of it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted
The company I work for switched me out from Salary to equivalent hourly last year.


Now I get paid for the hours I work, net about 25% raise working same hours.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Been chatting with Van from from Revan Racing since last night about Standing Mile event mods and tips. For those who don't know, they build cars for the Texas Mile and hold multiple Mustang records. Next March should be a blast.

revanracing.com

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I've been off since Friday.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Been chatting with Van from from Revan Racing since last night about Standing Mile event mods and tips. For those who don't know, they build cars for the Texas Mile and hold multiple Mustang records. Next March should be a blast.

revanracing.com

so when are you moving here?

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3315 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...