Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lightning cable support and charging is what I'm after.

Do you need a deck? How about a iSteamer?

Mine works great and makes 320 rate mp3's sound pretty damn good.

The only downside is it is my only source now, kinda wish sometimes i still had siriusxm and FM radio.

You can download the tunein app gives you am/fm stations from what I believe world wid

Posted

Bonus hits tomorrow. Wasn't expecting it for a month or so.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

And photobucket finally fixed their bullshit iOS app

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Time for s new head unit I think. The 9887 served me well. Now new alpine or iPad dash.

I have the alpine 149 now only thing I like over my 9887 is working bluetooth, other than that its meh. Buttons don't have the same feel as the old alpines, also no 3 way active.

I was actually thinking a about picking up the 149 to replace the 9887 that I've never even installed (bought used) but maybe I'll keep it. Don't need all the bells and whistles, just basic iPod connect.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Posted

Time for s new head unit I think. The 9887 served me well. Now new alpine or iPad dash.

I have the alpine 149 now only thing I like over my 9887 is working bluetooth, other than that its meh. Buttons don't have the same feel as the old alpines, also no 3 way active.

I was actually thinking a about picking up the 149 to replace the 9887 that I've never even installed (bought used) but maybe I'll keep it. Don't need all the bells and whistles, just basic iPod connect.

bruh

cz702.

$130, USB/Ipod and 3 way active to split your amps up the easy way(crossovers and whatnot). LOVE mine.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Time for s new head unit I think. The 9887 served me well. Now new alpine or iPad dash.

I have the alpine 149 now only thing I like over my 9887 is working bluetooth, other than that its meh. Buttons don't have the same feel as the old alpines, also no 3 way active.
I was actually thinking a about picking up the 149 to replace the 9887 that I've never even installed (bought used) but maybe I'll keep it. Don't need all the bells and whistles, just basic iPod connect.

bruh

cz702.

$130, USB/Ipod and 3 way active to split your amps up the easy way(crossovers and whatnot). LOVE mine.

I've heard good and bad things about it. I'll probably just run the 9887 for a little while since I already have it. The one downside will be going from my double din....I'm going to miss the easy menu navigation.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9011 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...