Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh I'm enjoying it. I'm not even sure I want to trade in yet

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Got a headlight relay harness on the way from Tony C. For my caliber,

It's the very first one for this style of bulb.

I know it's just a wiring harness but it's still pretty cool to get the first one of something.

Hopefully my install pics and feedback will help him sell many more like it too.

Thanks again Tony C. @ce auto electric.

Now the rest of you go buy some of his stuff, he's got great high quality products and top notch customer service.

http://www.ceautoelectricsupply.com/?no_redirect=true

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

^^ hey me too :) I was confused about the DRL thing and yesterday we figured out I don't actually need it like I thought since I have standalone DRL's.I'm curious to see the improvement it makes on the high and low beams though.

Posted

Dealer finally got my new non-lethal airbag in for the ILX. It feels good to be back in that car again.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

Being an early '16 model, it was included in the however many million recalled Takata driver's-side airbags that can propel shrapnel into the driver when deployed.

American Honda Motor Co. provided a free-to-me rental from Hertz while the dealer waited for new parts to arrive...it was a '16 Corolla that I hated, but hey, it was free.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

Those corollas have the shittiest projectors ever

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Those corollas have the shittiest projectors ever

THIS. They're Koito LEDs which are good for output, but Toyota aimed every single one like 10 degrees too high. Never gotten to many people to flash their high beams than when I had that thing.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 7419 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...