Things that make you happy/smile

Sitting at the pub last night. One of the bartender chick's there also works at a restaurant. Outback or skme shit. Anyway, the manager there over bough on steaks. I scored 2 big ass ribeyes and 2 tbones. For 20 bucks. All vacuum packed single.

One dude bought 200$ worth. Cooked em last night grilling in the rain. Me and the dog ate that shit all night long. Lol. Hella good.

Drove the truck to work today. Should be mid 70s once I'm out of work and then a night up at the range.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ah windows down volume up

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Wife let me swap out her stock radio with a pioneer finally, since her OE stopped reading tapes and she still used the tape/3.5mm to listen to her music. 2000 4Runner SR5 with the premium audio package. Bypassed the factory amp, played with the EQ and some other settings so she can turn it all the way up without the internal amp distorting, and it gets much louder and sounds much cleaner than before on the stock premium components. I'm actually jealous because she has more midbass than me :( I need to get the HATs playing.

IMG_1173_zpsjaaaielg_1.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

its great, the ONLY issue, when i turn up or down volume it seems to kinda "bump" the volume but other than that i love the shit out of it.

Archived