Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

only liability has my stang at 500 this year for me, up 50 bucks from last year only the that changed was that my credit score fell.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

Posted

If you get married before 25 they give you the 25 discount, I pay about 115 a month for full coverage on my 06 grand prix but since it's supercharged from the factory I pay more more that, wife's is about 60 for full on a 99 solara. Her credit is about 590, mine is only like 530 (made bad decisions at 18 etc I'm still fixing it).

When I had my 300zx I was quoted 1200 for 6 months for liabilty...fuckers classify it as exotic since is a 2dr 2 seater. So my mom put it in her name, only 200 for 6 months lol. I was 19/20 at that time though.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

I need to see if they offer a paid in full discount. At Usaa

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Seems like latest update made my iphone works faster

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3508 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...