Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Picture%20405_zpsvm7em7g2.jpg

Getting ready for the cold snap.

Picture%20669_zpsbtjujlv8.jpg

A straight stack of firewood in the summer is like money in the bank. My son says that using the log splitter is cheating. He would rather use a wedge and a 10 pound hammer. On the big pieces, we take turns hitting the wedge like the guys driving railroad spikes back in the day. Tons of fun. Literally. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Posted

Good job on raising your boy right, he has a better work ethic than a lot of grown ass men

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Picture%20405_zpsvm7em7g2.jpg

Getting ready for the cold snap.

Picture%20669_zpsbtjujlv8.jpg

A straight stack of firewood in the summer is like money in the bank. My son says that using the log splitter is cheating. He would rather use a wedge and a 10 pound hammer. On the big pieces, we take turns hitting the wedge like the guys driving railroad spikes back in the day. Tons of fun. Literally. lol

Man as soon as I saw this, all I thought about was this kid

0f8fd897fbbc242631778a7e384b8e53_fullsiz

Posted

Thanks guys. Asking him to clean his room is a different story. He was stacking wood in the back of that truck when he was four years old with his older brother and sister.lol oh by the way, he is splitting gum.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Posted

Found a dude at work that's as into car audio as I am, DC amps, Sundown subs, Actually knows what I'm talking about with everything and is accurate with all the info....soooooo rare....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Found a dude at work that's as into car audio as I am, DC amps, Sundown subs, Actually knows what I'm talking about with everything and is accurate with all the info....soooooo rare....

That's awesome. I can't seem to meet anyone local who hasn't just "sold it all because I got tired of blowing out my windows" lol

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Found a dude at work that's as into car audio as I am, DC amps, Sundown subs, Actually knows what I'm talking about with everything and is accurate with all the info....soooooo rare....

That's awesome. I can't seem to meet anyone local who hasn't just "sold it all because I got tired of blowing out my windows" lol

i lucked out and have people local that like all the shit I do.

racecars, audio, offroad stuff, whores. great stuff to enjoy

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Dan Bilzerian on the Joe Rogan Experience

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2155 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...