bcpballer64 Posted December 17, 2013 Report Posted December 17, 2013 I sent a really... really... I mean reeeeaaaallllyyy shitty feedback letter to photo bucket about how god damn shitty and slow their new app is and it included how I won't be paying for their upgraded service again. So I get a couple of emails back to back. First one is from PayPal saying my yearly subscriptions has been terminated for them, second is from one of their techs apologizing and admitting that it still has a bunch if problems. They included that they already cancelled the yearly fee and tacked on an additional 5 months to my current subscription end date so it won't end or need to be paid again until January of 2015 lol. Better customer service than Samsung *cough*cough* "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
big dee Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 God makes me smile along with heavy medications and also life my wife and step sons and my daughter! It feels good to be alive .
Emmet Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 Ian watkins getting 35 years. Would've been nice to see life but eh. Enjoy prison you sick fuck. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Lbox88 Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 Ian watkins getting 35 years. Would've been nice to see life but eh. Enjoy prison you sick fuck. I'd prefer the needle so he's not wasting or chair instead. UBL | Build Log
iwannabeloud Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 Escorts Edit: & Stippers I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
boom50cal Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Seeing an impounded Mazda 3, that just so happens to be my ex's. Was fucking great, turned my entire day around On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Quiet Posted December 20, 2013 Report Posted December 20, 2013 Ian watkins getting 35 years. Would've been nice to see life but eh. Enjoy prison you sick fuck. I'd prefer the needle so he's not wasting or chair instead. Put his ass in the general population of an American prison. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
kryptonite Posted December 20, 2013 Report Posted December 20, 2013 workin on my truck, my family that i still talk to, new subs, seeing people's faces when i tell them about my stereo or truck haha DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Lbox88 Posted December 20, 2013 Report Posted December 20, 2013 Ian watkins getting 35 years. Would've been nice to see life but eh. Enjoy prison you sick fuck. I'd prefer the needle so he's not wasting money or chair instead. Put his ass in the general population of an American prison. I'd be ok with that too. UBL | Build Log
SnowDrifter Posted December 20, 2013 Report Posted December 20, 2013 And ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.