Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

family guy. walking dead. south park.

Posted

The 67 year old guy I work with/for gets mad at the computers when something doesn't go his way such as a computer rejecting a command or program crashes. When this happens, he starts referring to said computer/program as a 'communist bitch'

This happens on an average of at least 3 times a day lol.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I put some blue bird boxes up today on the horse fence posts. I went and hung out with some friends for the rest of the day. 7 hours later I come home to some blue birds already flying out of the boxes. So freaking cool. Made my day. I need to go make up some more boxes to put out now :D

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

My fiancee,my kids,Lexi belle,Countessa and Jane Doe(suicide girls),tattoos,my guns,my little system in my car and paying off bills :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Turning in homework that I did MYSELF.
Getting a good grade on a test.
Making my parents proud.
Chips Ahoy.
Playing with little kids.
Hurling myself onto my bed after a long day of school and work.


A lot of things.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

Receiving hand written letters from my girlfriend while she was in bootcamp trumps it all.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

It's funny because I just posted in the piss you off thread about that LOL

I'm digging sonic right now. Ordered a battery Thursday night, shipped out Friday. It's supposed to be here Monday. I figured something heavy with free shipping would be like a week and a half wait. But NOPE :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 574 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...