Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

if you were closer Id give you the couch love seat dresser chest of drawers and even the dryer I havein my basement.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I appreciate the thought, n8. I've got all those bases covered, I just gotta find a place. As many foreclosures as there are in my area, that hopefully won't be too hard. I'm not gonna be rich by any means, but I should be able to at least make a few offers on some cheap houses and see what happens.

Edit - When I say cheap, I mean CHEAP. Like, I'm looking at a trailer that's listed for $11k kinda cheap. The amount of money people usually spend on a car kinda cheap. If it's livable and I can own it, I'll take it at this point.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

frito lay bringing back chicken and waffle chips

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I appreciate the thought, n8. I've got all those bases covered, I just gotta find a place. As many foreclosures as there are in my area, that hopefully won't be too hard. I'm not gonna be rich by any means, but I should be able to at least make a few offers on some cheap houses and see what happens.

Edit - When I say cheap, I mean CHEAP. Like, I'm looking at a trailer that's listed for $11k kinda cheap. The amount of money people usually spend on a car kinda cheap. If it's livable and I can own it, I'll take it at this point.

So not "Alan" money. Gotcha.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

So not "Alan" money. Gotcha.

1365529868517.jpg

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

I appreciate the thought, n8. I've got all those bases covered, I just gotta find a place. As many foreclosures as there are in my area, that hopefully won't be too hard. I'm not gonna be rich by any means, but I should be able to at least make a few offers on some cheap houses and see what happens.

Edit - When I say cheap, I mean CHEAP. Like, I'm looking at a trailer that's listed for $11k kinda cheap. The amount of money people usually spend on a car kinda cheap. If it's livable and I can own it, I'll take it at this point.

So not "Alan's mom" money. Gotcha.

fixed

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I spit my tea out when I read that, srp...

My mom is fucking pissed because it got all over the wall. It's okay, Alan will pay for my mom to clean it, because that's what she does for a living anyway...clean peoples houses...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

OH WAIT! SUBWOOFER ALAN? Holy shit. :roflmao:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

his mom has a maserati. go to his buildlog/showcase of poonany and be prepared for lulz.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9011 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...