Herokight Posted February 21, 2014 Report Posted February 21, 2014 his mom has a maserati. go to his buildlog/showcase of poonany and be prepared for lulz. The subwoofer build log? Cause I'm not seeing anything there. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
n8ball2013 Posted February 21, 2014 Report Posted February 21, 2014 I know not of what you speak. His sister is kinda hot from what I've seen THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Keith77 Posted February 21, 2014 Report Posted February 21, 2014 Pic of sister of Ban Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
bighossf150 Posted February 21, 2014 Report Posted February 21, 2014 his mom has a maserati. go to his buildlog/showcase of poonany and be prepared for lulz.meh, old maserati. My sierra cost about the same I bet lmfao Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
boom50cal Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 I'd rather have the new sierra than a maserati. Lots cheaper to fix a broken sierra than a european import. Found that out the hard way On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
LoudBimmer Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 LOL pick up truck or exotic. Really hard choice.
boom50cal Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 when i comes to repair costs...yeah. That BMW is gonna fuck you're shit up when it breaks. Good car up until then though. Same with the maserati. Same with my volvo. Just a simple little fact... Fixing an American pick up, besides diesel pickups, is a LOT cheaper than fixing a European import On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
LoudBimmer Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 I'll pay extra for a repair cost, but drive a presentable car.
boom50cal Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 pretty fucking nice truck if I don't say so myself. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
OrzechNJ Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 BreakMyWallet I didnt have much to fix yet but even an oil change costs me double (compared to honda) sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.