Check This Shit Before Voting for Obama

it's been almost 4 year since Obama was elected. All he does is promise better future. Yet, unemployment went up and stayed high for past 4 years.

Your facts to support this? Because the fact is that he walked into this mess and if you take a look at the actual data you will see that now unemployment is actually going down and is currently at it's lowest point since feb of 09. You can check the stats here

http://data.bls.gov/...ies/LNS14000000

Do you think he was the cause of the housing crash? The cause of jobs heading over seas for cheap labor?

Again I am not taking up for this guy. I wish there was better out but I just can't stand people who sit up there and make up comments when they don't have the facts.

:ninja:

Finally someone with some sense. I agree with whoever said something about congress being more of the problem. They are the reason that nothing that needs to be done is getting done. It's not completely Obamas fault that things aren't getting done, and yes he did walk into a huge mess and a huge amount of opposition as well. Without that opposition I think that we may have seen more things change for the better.

hmm its not Obama to blame for the bad economy we are in, everything that happen was because our own faults and the prices of fuel that really screwed this country, we can sit here and blame Obama but its really us who made the mistakes that caused this shit, why would people sign for and buy a fucking house they couldn't afford, stop blaming the guy and see for yourselves whats really going on. even if we get a new president you will sit here and bitch at that guy for doing something wrong, we will never be happy so stop bitching at a guy who had it fucked up coming in to begin with

Edit: no i did not vote for Obama, but i cant blame him for shit that we cause ourselves

I'll vote for anyone who helped the auto industry since about 95% of the people I knew lives were complete shit when it was down. I'm sure sensai would agree living in MI.

Do I agree with everything he does, no. Do I agree with anything congress does, not really. If congress was better our country would be better. Since they have to approve any president's actions they hold more power than he does.

If Republicans and Democrats would stop bitching about each other and work together our country would be a hell of a lot better too.

looking at the link you gave, from 09 to 12, unemployment rate went up.

I don't follow or care about politics that much, but from observing Obama's actions thru news, it almost looks like he's goal was not to improve US, but JUST to make history as "first black president".

I also believe that McCain didn't want to win, because US was in really deep shit in 2008. Obama was a perfect "dummy" for the job.

obama0325.jpgobama0325.jpg

I figured you wouldn't take an actual look at the data and post something stupid. Did you think when he took office in jan 2009 that the employment rate immediately went up was his cause? Did you not take a look at how the numbers was continuing increasing during the previous year he was in office? I guess I shouldn't expect you to make an educated decision when making post. I will just await another dumb picture posted from you who seems to be an informed American with no clue.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Did you think when he took office in jan 2009 that the employment rate immediately went up was his cause?

Did you hear Obama say "Pass this bill now!" when he was pushing his big stimulus package? And that if you do pass it unemployment will not reach 8%.

Where is it now? Is that still Bush's fault?

Did you think when he took office in jan 2009 that the employment rate immediately went up was his cause?

Did you hear Obama say "Pass this bill now!" when he was pushing his big stimulus package? And that if you do pass it unemployment will not reach 8%.

Where is it now? Is that still Bush's fault?

Who said anything was anyone's fault? Point in case when he took office in 2009 the unemployment was on a rise month after month since April of 08. I'm not putting the blame on anyone, just stating that when he took office it was already on a raise. Currently its on a decline and has been dropping since June of 11'. Is that his fault as well? Did you know that unemployment has been dropping constantly month after month or are you just focused on your assumptions that I was trying to say it was Bush fault? With the drop in unemployment can we say that it worked as people are going back to work?

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

if i recall right usually anything done to the economy doesnt really show until about 2 years later, that was what my american history teacher said atleast.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Does anyone remember that as Bush was leaving office there was a big Oh Shit by the way, the entire financial market is about to crash at a level beyond comprehension, we need to infuse a few hundred Billion $$$ NOW? That money went to propping up Millionaires and Billionaries and thier companies, at the cost of massive job reduction.

This was followed by congressional stonewalling to prevent the "Hopes" and "Dreams" ideas from moving into law.

I don't think Obama is a fix all cure all, no one person is. But compared to the options there is clearly no better choice.

I am an Independant. But I normally vote for the democratic candidate because, well, the republican idea is just kinda #$%#ed up. There are clearly issues on both sides of the fence but Republicans just dont have the average American in mind. When I say avergage american i am not talking about race, i am talking about income level / economic status.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Archived