Jump to content

Got a new car (2012 Chevy Sonic)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I hate the dashes in new cars. My parents Cruze and Malibu look just like that. Just putting in a new deck is a nightmare because automakers feel the need to integrate everything into the radio these days.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

I hate the dashes in new cars. My parents Cruze and Malibu look just like that. Just putting in a new deck is a nightmare because automakers feel the need to integrate everything into the radio these days.

I'm not too worried about it. I plan on keeping this stock for as long as possible, being a brand new car. Don't want to fuck it up too bad. :P

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

I hate the dashes in new cars. My parents Cruze and Malibu look just like that. Just putting in a new deck is a nightmare because automakers feel the need to integrate everything into the radio these days.

my malibu was easy to do.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

get the sedan, the hatch looks awful

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Posted

Sedan

I like hatches just not that one.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Posted

Sedan

I like hatches just not that one.

this, the 5dr ones look odd

Posted

I hate the dashes in new cars. My parents Cruze and Malibu look just like that. Just putting in a new deck is a nightmare because automakers feel the need to integrate everything into the radio these days.

That's not a bad thing at all. Cars today sounds wayyy better than 10 years ago. I'm happy they stepped up to the plate and started concentrating on better sounding speakers and radios.

It makes modification more difficult but that isn't the concern for 99% of the consumers.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Just got home from sitting in a dealership for about 5 hours.

Ended up grabbing that black sedan, and I LOVE it.

edit-

I'll post pics in a bit

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3018 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...