Jump to content

he told me it did 145bB....


Recommended Posts

Posted

HAHAH!

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Posted

What did he do? Stick the TL inside his box? :lol2::noob:

That thing would be pulling off 70's no problem.

literally 70 db...

Not lb´s in crack???

For me it looks like a system out of a mid80´s endtimemovie. Think it´s Chuck´s.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Posted

We all start somewhere guys, I remember my first system was waay shitter than that.

Ain't that a Kicker Impulse amp?

 

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Posted

We all start somewhere guys, I remember my first system was waay shitter than that.

Ain't that a Kicker Impulse amp?

but did you go around bragging about it being 145 db loud? lol

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Posted

When I was younger I said a lot of stupid things but in time everybody learns, my first beat was a Pioneer 12" off a tape deck... no amp. I thought I was tha shizznit!!

It took me about three years from there to actually get a real 145dB haha

 

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Posted

Ain't that a Kicker Impulse amp?

A two-channel 120 watt alpine amp from 1993.

:good:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2555 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...