3.69 in Central Florida

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

$2.19 here in nz, so times that by 3.78. so it comes to 8.2782nzd per gallon. then with the exchange rate today 6.92802558USD :S

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I been putting it off, but i'm gonna go fill up now. I'm scurred.

Good luck. I don't like filling my car up cause it always seems to mess up when I do.

At least it aint $4 here yet i guess

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

^ THIS. Additionally- for all of our European Brothers on the forum.... how many of you drive 120+ miles (193 kilometers) per day for your work commute. America is more spread out than Europe.... So that duck doesn't fly.
My dad drives 400 miles a week give or take for work... but its mostly tax over here, at least in ireland, you`s are paying like 20 cents tax per gallon iirc, whereas here were paying 49 cent a LITRE aswell as excise duty, so altogether about 320 us cents a gallon.... thanks Ireland... basically half of what we pay for fuel is nothing to do with paying for the fuel.... broke the €1.60`s a litre this week though. now up to $8.50 gallon.... Also, came back to my parents house for the weekend to visit, jumped in my moms car to go to the shop real quick, noticed this.... wtf, 1.4 renault megane... img3515x.jpg

This is more accurate. Europe gas is higher (when compared to the US dollar) due to the taxes they have. They pay a high tax on Gas, while we pay a lower tax, but we are also tax on a lot of other things they may not be taxed on. Plus, the gas taxes in some or most countries over there help pay for many things we don't get. Like health insurance. taxing gas is a fair way to tax everyone equally for something like healthcare or many other 'things'

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I stopped looking at the gas prices once I got my job doing pizza delivery...figure it is what it is. But I think it's somewhere just above $3.50 here around the USF Tampa, FL area. I work tomorrow night so I'll try to snag a picture or something when I'm out delivering and try to remember to report back

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived