Hot girls!!!! oh and Alphasig293's rebuild. 6 AA Mayhem 18's, 2 Cactus K12, 30k rms, F150 *Pics Fixed*

Well truck is going back to Bergers for some final pieces and final tuning, should be louder when it comes back. Then I have to get the doors redone and wrapped this time, fiberglass ain't cutting it, its just so violent in the thing, you have to sit in it to know what im talking about.

2012-05-07_15-05-56_942.jpg

i don't like sharing grrrrrrrrr

its okay sweetie <3

Well truck is going back to Bergers for some final pieces and final tuning, should be louder when it comes back. Then I have to get the doors redone and wrapped this time, fiberglass ain't cutting it, its just so violent in the thing, you have to sit in it to know what im talking about.

i don't like sharing grrrrrrrrr

its okay sweetie <3

aww, you guys are cute

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Wow man I can't say how good that truck looks. Those hair tricks are violent my man. I am really digging the box and those rims really set off the truck. I like how the exhaust is coming out in front of the rear tires also. What kind of mufflers are you running? All I can say is great job on the truck man. I hope to see it in person one of these days.

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

... I want to see this truck, and Trippis Hummer side by side, doors open, meter in the middle and see what magic numbers we see. LOL

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Wow man I can't say how good that truck looks. Those hair tricks are violent my man. I am really digging the box and those rims really set off the truck. I like how the exhaust is coming out in front of the rear tires also. What kind of mufflers are you running? All I can say is great job on the truck man. I hope to see it in person one of these days.

-James

nice profile pic! that yours???

we have a deep sea fisher we keep at manteo (spelling)

I wish I could say it was mine but it is a family friends boat. His name is Darel and he owns Sea Water Marina in Atlantic Beach, NC. He has fished all his life and I would almost rather have that boat than my house. The inside of that boat is nicer than the inside of my house. Only bad part is you got to put fuel in it. A few thousand bucks to fill it up everytime would break me. That pic was taken during the morning trip to fish in the Big Rock Tournament. Its held every year in Morehead City. Y'all are lucky to have a deep sea boat out of Manteo, NC. Its a beautiful place down that way. Anyway keep up the great work on the truck.

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

damn! that looks vilolent. i'm looking to get a 4 door f one fitty if i can sell my truck, so it's nice to know they can get loud :D haha

and now there's a double bonus to be at slamology this year. yessssss!

damn! that looks vilolent. i'm looking to get a 4 door f one fitty if i can sell my truck, so it's nice to know they can get loud :D haha

and now there's a double bonus to be at slamology this year. yessssss!

Izza sell you dis one

-James

Thanks man, I do custom exhaust here at my shop, its got a magnaflow with stainless tips. I had a flowmaster but it got a little too loud, ha, like the music isnt.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Archived