Sonic Electronix

(Ninja Pic) More SMD D'amore Products Soon.

Ohhhhhh :o don't even know if I need one of those things but it looks interesting....... So hmmmm...

Here is the story with Rusty's van....i set up his system with a DD-1 and CC-1 before Autorama and of course you always start out with the deck. You need to find out where the deck distorts @ full output. His Pioneer is in a podium. MOST Pioneers i have dealt with are not really very dirty. Some dont distort at all. The ones that do start around 58-59/62. No joke, his was distorting at 17. We pulled the podium apart and what do you know, a Phoenix Gold line driver. No adjustments. It is what it is.........dirty. So 17 is the number. Makes one wonder why even use a line driver at all when you could probably benefit more just from setting the gains right in the first place. It also makes me wonder what good is it to have (for example) an 8v line driver if its dirty after 3v?

we are here to change that.....

stay tuned.

I will say this you guys are innovative as hell and we all have the privilege to see it happen.

:ninja:

Juan Rodriguez

Chief Technology Officer

D'Amore Engineering

T15KW Support Engineer

System.

KVT512 Kenwood Fold Out Monitor

Epic-160 Audio control Indash epicenter

(1)T1500-1BD with T2000.1 Transformer 1700 watts at 2 ohms

(2) T600-2 with T800-2 Transformers 320/ch at 4 ohms

(2) QSD216 Q series MB Quart 6.5 inch components

(3) P3D212 Rockford P3 12inch Subs

(1) Very Loud Altima Coupe!

Here is the story with Rusty's van....i set up his system with a DD-1 and CC-1 before Autorama and of course you always start out with the deck. You need to find out where the deck distorts @ full output. His Pioneer is in a podium. MOST Pioneers i have dealt with are not really very dirty. Some dont distort at all. The ones that do start around 58-59/62. No joke, his was distorting at 17. We pulled the podium apart and what do you know, a Phoenix Gold line driver. No adjustments. It is what it is.........dirty. So 17 is the number. Makes one wonder why even use a line driver at all when you could probably benefit more just from setting the gains right in the first place. It also makes me wonder what good is it to have (for example) an 8v line driver if its dirty after 3v?

we are here to change that.....

stay tuned.

So did he take it out? Or did he reset the gains on volume 17?

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

LD = Line Driver. i dont know where you guys are getting LOC from. maybe it has that feature as well, but i dont know how you get LOC from LD

read what steve posted

Its called the LD1 :ph34r: :ph34r: Also a CLEAN LOC with no distortion @ 10v...

ld2.jpg

unless this thing can effectively replace a headunit with say.. digitial inputs from things like carputers and iDevices/jump drives with a dedicated volume knob of it's own, i can't see myself investing in it. Very nice addition to the market regardless though. I'm sure a lot of people will be able to benefit from it.