Loudintha509 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 Six Dc Level 5's. Poor zombies. I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
C.Sanchez.A Posted February 29, 2012 Author Report Posted February 29, 2012 Six Dc Level 5's. Poor zombies. Brain liquifying goodness! Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
eltortuga94 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 A guitar & an amp. Might be able to do some damage. System: Basically Stock In process of upgrading
blownengine Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 Pencil, cell phone, headphones, and a stack of homework. I'm useless in this fight. Haha. If I can outrun the zombies I will choose that. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Lbox88 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 Pencil, cell phone, headphones, and a stack of homework. I'm useless in this fight. Haha. If I can outrun the zombies I will choose that. You don't need to outrun the zombies, just those around you UBL | Build Log
IH8PunkRok Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 hmm i saw this thread earlier on a different /b/oard anyway. chicken nuggets. im fucked -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
crazyeight Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 This is funny sh!t. I have a dog to my left. She can protect me, so that I can get to the safe. 2nd Amendment FTW!!!
LT.Smoke Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 Well I would start off with my Ar-15 for the longer distance shots.... Then as they close in i would throw out raw meat to attract them to a central area...Then I would use a liquor bottle as a molotov to take out a group.... Sidearms would include Glock 23 and 1911 45.... Group shots would be taken with my short barrel 12 gauge because of spread pattern Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.