Best weight loss procedure, what has worked for you?

Caloric deficit. Burn more calories than you consume throughout the day. Find out your BMR, don't eat any more calories than what you burn throughout the day, then work at the gym

doing Cardio or some sort of aerobic exercise. Make sure you do something aerobic, meaning elevating your heart rate, and sustain it for at least 20 minutes. Anaerobic exercise wont help you burn fat very fast. (Like lifting weights) Just make sure that if you do cardio, you do it routinely and not every once in a while.

A good way to figure out what kind of cardio to do is find your target heart rate. There are calculators inline for it. Figure out what it is, then make sure whatever cardio exercise you do elevates your HR into the target HR zone.

As for eating, no fast food. Only whole foods. Fruits, Veggies, Lean meats like chicken. DON'T drink your calories I.E. soda. Eat 5 -6 small meals throughout the day instead of 2 or 3 big meals.

I've been doing this for the past month and went from 200 to 193 and still going.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Clenbuterol...... Just kidding don't do that. I lost 75 lbs in 5 months, going to the gym everyday. Hardcore cardio 4-5 days a week, and my food consumption was very minimal. Breakfast would be a protein shake and a banana, can of tuna 3 hrs later, small salad for lunch, fruit 3 hrs later, can of spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, and something full of fiber before bed (usually a shake or raisin bran. Worked out once or twice a day. Only problem I had was sticking to a strick schedule, got a promotion at work and was forced to move I'm bigger than before and more lazy. I'm not suggesting to do what I did but provided for an example. Lots of water and cardio. Lose some water weight at least once a week. This gave me a goal. I would try to lose 10 lbs of water weight on sunday, and keep my weight their for the week, eventually gain water back but lost fat in the process.

I have been trying to lose weight for the past couple of years. I get in the gym on average about 3-5 times a week but I do know my diet isnt the greatest. I have heard about cut carbs, cut sugar, do this and do that but I wanna know what has actually worked for members.

If possible include:

How many days a week at the gym

Workout plan

Average time of workout

What you changed in your diet

What you tried to avoid as far as foods

Any supplements and what ones were/weren't effective

The most recent one I heard of was from my brother and he said 7 days without carbs, then a day of carbs. 5 days without carbs, then a day of carbs. And repeat the pattern. Theory behind it is after your body burns off the carbs it has to burn fat, the day of carbs replenishes carbs so you still have energy.

Yes sir, the no carb diet does work. i did the no carb diet last summer & lost SO MUCH weight in 6 weeks. about 20 lbs and i never worked out ONCE. If you do the no carb diet and do some light exercise just once or twice a week, you'l get results.

I have been trying to lose weight for the past couple of years. I get in the gym on average about 3-5 times a week but I do know my diet isnt the greatest. I have heard about cut carbs, cut sugar, do this and do that but I wanna know what has actually worked for members.

If possible include:

How many days a week at the gym

Workout plan

Average time of workout

What you changed in your diet

What you tried to avoid as far as foods

Any supplements and what ones were/weren't effective

The most recent one I heard of was from my brother and he said 7 days without carbs, then a day of carbs. 5 days without carbs, then a day of carbs. And repeat the pattern. Theory behind it is after your body burns off the carbs it has to burn fat, the day of carbs replenishes carbs so you still have energy.

Yes sir, the no carb diet does work. i did the no carb diet last summer & lost SO MUCH weight in 6 weeks. about 20 lbs and i never worked out ONCE. If you do the no carb diet and do some light exercise just once or twice a week, you'l get results.

1+

I broke my collar bone pretty bad a few years ago. Wasnt able to go to school, get up, hang out. just sat on the couch all day. I started eating 4 small meals and once in awhile. Didnt eliminate junk food but when I had it would consist of a bag of chips for lunch or something..I lost 20 in 3 weeks sitting on my ass, sure you could loose more if it was taken more seriously.

By stop drinking soda and eating junk food, I went from 220lb to 200lb without doing any physical work.

By start jogging 3 times a week I lost another 20lb and was going lifting weights 3-4 times a week I built a nice chest and arms.

However, I have not done any type lifting or running in past year, because of psoriatic arthritis :(

I been taking medication for a past 3-4 months, which slowly heals it, so I'll be getting back to working out soon.

I've lost 10lbs in the last 3 weeks by cutting mountain dew from my diet. I still drink beer like a fish and I don't workout just water everyday. So that's an easy way :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Personally what has worked for me, get my ass moving! lol

I didn't change my eating habit at all and have dropped 60+ pounds in a year and starting to bulk up a bit. Loosing fat, but gaining weight.

This is my typical daily routine. Obviously not feasible for most people.

7:00AM - Breakfast

1/2 cup oatmeal, protein bar OR protein shake (at least 30 grams of protein), and my energy drink (whatever I have, typically Guru Lite or Celsius).

9:00AM - 10:00/10:30AM - Workout

Either treadmill or free weights, just depends on the date. I try to alternate every other day and do some different things. Muscle confusion works!

11:30AM - Snack

Either some nuts, Reese's cup, or whatever is in the house. I shoot for 200 calories or so.

2:00PM - Lunch

Carbs with protein. Typically some chop suey with rice, a tuna salad, just something simple. 400-500 calories, 20-30 grams of protein.

4:30PM - Snack

100 calorie snack, typically some more nuts (really into almonds right now) or some cheese.

6:30PM - Dinner

High veggies, low carb, moderate protein. Aim to achieve 500 calories or so.

9:00PM - Snack

200 calories or less. I've been having a 5:1 Chocolate Crunch Bar for the last few weeks. :)

I occasionally mix things up as to when I workout or even throw another workout into the mix.

Again this has worked for ME, by no means am I saying that it will work for other people.

The main thing like so many people have said, is eat well and exercise/move. Like right now my ass is going numb sitting here and it's driving me nuts! LOL

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Diet is the number one thing, no fast food and cut out sodas. If you do low carb and work your way down to lower calories then you'll start seeing results. I work out 4-6 times a week and I saw a little bulking but no fat loss and once I cut my carbs down to 60-80g a day and ~1800 calories a day I started to trim the fat. So far my strength hasn't dropped and I'm a little more "toned" after only being at it for about 4 weeks and I've lost about 8 lbs or fat. It's amazing how much crap is in every day foods until you really break it down and add it up. Keeping your heart rate up for at least 30 mins every day or so helps out a lot.

Archived