Best weight loss procedure, what has worked for you?

Want to lose wait dont drink ;). My uncle lost wait just by doing some exercise and getting rid of alcohol.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Easiest way to lose weight....

-Cut out the crap food. There's a reason why chips and candy is called junk food.

-eat less, drink more water. It'll be a mental thing more than anything.

-don't eat at night.

You already admitted your diet isn't good so why not just work on that?

Because i wanna see what kinda diets work

Lmfao? Really, my weight loss was FROM drinking..

http://whole9life.com/2011/10/whole-30-v5/

I did this and then transitioned to the paleo diet. Lost 30lbs in 5 weeks and will probably continue for the foreseeable future.

I like t because theres no drugs, no exercise and in reality all those processed shitty nutrient deficient foods are crap anyways.

Eat meat, veggies, nuts, and fruit to your hearts content. Eat when you're hungry until you're full and lose weight.

And you have to eat horrible foods like this.

http://fastpaleo.com/category/all-recipes/

As far as fast foods and pop I don't really eat or drink either. I like to stick with ice water, milk, gatorade, or sometimes apple/orange juice. I really dont mind water at all, mainly when I get a craving for something else its milk, which I drink fat free anyways.

My hardest part is the food thing. I am somewhat of a picky eater so it makes it tough when trying to choose foods.

As far as the gym... I usually will do a 5 min warm up on the treadmill, then begin my lifting. Whatever I do that day whether it be triceps/biceps, chest/back, legs/abs, and so on I do three sets of each workout. I am currently taking GNC ripped vita pack. For the most part I will try to get on the treadmill after for at least 15-20 minutes but it doesn't always go as planned lol.

Also, I appreciate all the feedback from everyone!

As far as fast foods and pop I don't really eat or drink either. I like to stick with ice water, milk, gatorade, or sometimes apple/orange juice. I really dont mind water at all, mainly when I get a craving for something else its milk, which I drink fat free anyways.

My hardest part is the food thing. I am somewhat of a picky eater so it makes it tough when trying to choose foods.

As far as the gym... I usually will do a 5 min warm up on the treadmill, then begin my lifting. Whatever I do that day whether it be triceps/biceps, chest/back, legs/abs, and so on I do three sets of each workout. I am currently taking GNC ripped vita pack. For the most part I will try to get on the treadmill after for at least 15-20 minutes but it doesn't always go as planned lol.

Also, I appreciate all the feedback from everyone!

How much time do you wait between sets? I would try to go with 3 sets of 8-10 reps with 45-60 secs between sets, even do supersets for a quicker workout and help keep your heart up. And why doesn't the treadmill work after 15-20 mins?

They key is to stay within a calorie defect.

You CAN eat/drink fast food, soda, ect as long as they fit into your daily macros! 3500 calories of lettuce is the same as 3500 of macdonalds and dr. Pepper.

Eating junk will only effect you later on as in clogging your arteries for example. It's a common misconseption that eating fat will make you fat.

As long as you calculate a daily caloric defect and stick with it, you're golden. I wouldn't recommend anything bigger than 200-300 calories because anything more than that will cause you to loose muscle to quickly.

Edit: check out http://questions.nutrianswers.com/index.pl/view-question/?question=What_is_the_IIFYM_diet_-1098

This is a explanation on IIFYM and also look into bodybuilding.com

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

I have been trying to lose weight for the past couple of years. I get in the gym on average about 3-5 times a week but I do know my diet isnt the greatest. I have heard about cut carbs, cut sugar, do this and do that but I wanna know what has actually worked for members.

If possible include:

How many days a week at the gym

Workout plan

Average time of workout

What you changed in your diet

What you tried to avoid as far as foods

Any supplements and what ones were/weren't effective

The most recent one I heard of was from my brother and he said 7 days without carbs, then a day of carbs. 5 days without carbs, then a day of carbs. And repeat the pattern. Theory behind it is after your body burns off the carbs it has to burn fat, the day of carbs replenishes carbs so you still have energy.

I lost 30lbs in a month by going on a vodka, ramen, and weed diet. :D

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

MASTURBATION. :wackit3: A few hour long sessions per day can really work up a good sweat which will help you lose some weight.

But really, a lot of great suggestions on here so far. It really does depend on your specific body, I have been between 130-140 lbs. ever since freshman year in highschool (sophomore in college now) and I've let my diet range from eating nothing but junk food day in and day out, to eating lots of salads and other healthy foods, to barely eating at all for weeks at a time (back when I was online gaming for hours upon hours daily). So my best advice would be to try giving up all of the unhealthy things for at least a month or so, and if you see any weight loss from that alone then keep it that way. If you don't see any weight loss from kicking the bad food/drinks to the curb, then you're going to have to work on changing other things.

A good tool to help get you in shape is something called P90X. I got this as a gift a few years back and have done it a few times. It's really great for getting you in shape as well as helping to improve your cardio, etc.

Last but most certainly not least, it really is a mental thing. You've got to be 100% committed to everything you do. So if you really do want to lose weight, commit to getting rid of the food, no exceptions. Commit to working out, no exceptions. It all starts with YOU! Good luck man!

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

eat correct and exercise. its just that simple.

Exactly. It's not really a secret just not easy to do for most people nowadays.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived