Best weight loss procedure, what has worked for you?

Don't starve yourself , slows metabolism.

Smaller meals 5-6 times a day.

Sugars & fried foods to a minimum.

Take in whole grains, greens, lean meats.....lean beef, light meat turkey, chicken breasts (skinless) , fish (low in mercury types)

Buy a calorie count book & learn what you are consuming. (they have online counters as well)

In the end expend more calories than you consume and you will get results.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Intermittent fasting is BY FAR the best fat loss method I have used.

Basically you eat your caloric needs within 8 hours after your workout everyday at the same time and dont eat any calories between those times.

Your body will get used to not eating besides those 8 hours. works like a charm!

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Divorce. I lost about 225 pound of worthless fat after it.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I have lost 35 pounds in the last 3yr months, first I changed my diet, right now im walking 30 mins as fast as I can, I just orders the insanity workout, soon as it gets here I will post before and after pics.

I will be a lean monster by summer.

I also just joined my local gym for intense weight training... I cannot wait to get were I want to be.... im gonna punish myself... I turn 40 in a couple weeks, and i am in terrible shape.

I've been counting calories. There was a formula I used to see how much calories I should take in depening on weight, age and activity level.

I've lost 50LBS since Oct and havnt been to the gym once nor have I bought special supps. Eating 5 (every 2.5 hours) small meals a day hitting all the food groups and running 1.5miles is what's working for me.

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

Well for me I started by picking up bottle of Nutrex-Lipo6 Black, it's a dietary supp that helped me by curving your appetite a little + whatever it is meant to do :)

That^ plus 3-5 days in the gym would by itself help a ton.

As far as food goes I just cut out fast food and eating really late at night. Replace shitty snack food like chips with greek yogurts or bananas.

That worked for me. in 6 months I went from 221 and fat to 185 and toned. Now I bulked up to 200 by going crazy in the gym.

This was my before and after 6 months

fAT.jpg

to

bc159982.jpg

the faces dont even look the same

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

I eat like shit ! Just got out of jack in the box . But lost 15lbs already lol. No secret Just intense cardio/work outs. Since I was already in shape before its easier for me to get back inshape than beginners .

And work! If you have a labor job, make it as a work out . I have a blast at my job and I make others grow bald since they stress out like idiots. When climbing the ladder I do it and the edge tip toes, if picking up one pallet at a time became easy do 2 at a time, if a box has a "team-lift 60lb+" label pick it up yourself with "perfect form" (or you will damage your back) I be sweatin like a slave at work ! And I love it !!

I eat like shit but drink more water. I'll be inshape in no time .

I eat like shit ! Just got out of jack in the box . But lost 15lbs already lol. No secret Just intense cardio/work outs. Since I was already in shape before its easier for me to get back inshape than beginners .

And work! If you have a labor job, make it as a work out . I have a blast at my job and I make others grow bald since they stress out like idiots. When climbing the ladder I do it and the edge tip toes, if picking up one pallet at a time became easy do 2 at a time, if a box has a "team-lift 60lb+" label pick it up yourself with "perfect form" (or you will damage your back) I be sweatin like a slave at work ! And I love it !!

I eat like shit but drink more water. I'll be inshape in no time .

This, since I started working at my new job, I think I've lost like 20 pounds. I'm always pickin up pallets and carrying them over my head and carrying boxes instead of putting them on carts etc.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

Archived