Fi car audio

Have you not gotten any emails at all? You should have gotten an order confirmation that will have a link to track your orders progress on fis site. And you should have gotten an email with tracking info.

Do a search in your email for the word "quantum" that should have ups's tracking info.

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

Have you not gotten any emails at all? You should have gotten an order confirmation that will have a link to track your orders progress on fis site. And you should have gotten an email with tracking info.

Do a search in your email for the word "quantum" that should have ups's tracking info.

I found that email man, it was sent on Feb 6th and the package is in transit, is that ever true?? Duude, you're unbelievable, much respect.

Edit: I thought that I would get an e-mail notification or an update alert when UPS receives a package.

2006 P71

270A Mechman alt.

2 XS power D3100's, 1 under the hood, one in the trunk. More to come.

2 Stinger 0 gauge, 4 gauge runs front to back

Sony DSX-S300BTX AM/FM Digital Media Car Stereo with Bluetooth

Pair of Fi SP4 15''s

B2 Audio M1s MKII amp @ 1 Ohm

Front doors JBL P660C 6.5'' 2-way component system.

Rear doors JBL GT0938 6x9'' 3-way

Rockford Fosgate t600 @ 2 Ohm

Ram Designs box with 5'' port, ~ 3.6 cubic inches each facing back.

5704P Python 2-Way Responder Remote Start / Security Alarm. :shrug:

So they are on there way to you? If so glad I could help.

Yeah the way fi does it is kind of funky and throws people off cus they think their subs ship the next day. Fi makes the label and sends you the tracking info. You just gotta keep checking and eventually it will actually ship.

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

I always give nick a couple days to respond to me.. even when I ask him a REALLY dumb question he's always emailed/pm'd me back with in a couple days.. I think that longest time I've ever waited on a response was like 3 days over a holiday weekend..

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Oh god, this shit again.

Estimated time for build, 10-15 business days. For starters, estimated time. No one complains when the orders are built same day and shipped. Second, a month or so included transit time, which is also most likely not next day air.

People want to bitch and moan about the cusomter service, do it where its supposed to. Last thread closed, so you jawjabbers jump on the next thread to still bitch and moan. God.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

So they are on there way to you? If so glad I could help.

Yeah the way fi does it is kind of funky and throws people off cus they think their subs ship the next day. Fi makes the label and sends you the tracking info. You just gotta keep checking and eventually it will actually ship.

Yes, you did help a lot man. UPS says the package is scheduled to be here this Thursday.

I remember seeing this email last month, but I thought I would get another from Fi regarding the actual delivery. It is little confusing.

2006 P71

270A Mechman alt.

2 XS power D3100's, 1 under the hood, one in the trunk. More to come.

2 Stinger 0 gauge, 4 gauge runs front to back

Sony DSX-S300BTX AM/FM Digital Media Car Stereo with Bluetooth

Pair of Fi SP4 15''s

B2 Audio M1s MKII amp @ 1 Ohm

Front doors JBL P660C 6.5'' 2-way component system.

Rear doors JBL GT0938 6x9'' 3-way

Rockford Fosgate t600 @ 2 Ohm

Ram Designs box with 5'' port, ~ 3.6 cubic inches each facing back.

5704P Python 2-Way Responder Remote Start / Security Alarm. :shrug:

Oh god, this shit again.

Estimated time for build, 10-15 business days. For starters, estimated time. No one complains when the orders are built same day and shipped. Second, a month or so included transit time, which is also most likely not next day air.

People want to bitch and moan about the cusomter service, do it where its supposed to. Last thread closed, so you jawjabbers jump on the next thread to still bitch and moan. God.

And they have this right as consumers. No one is bitching about the product. They are complaining about the lack of communication from the company. I think if they were contacted and informed it may take longer due to x reason, you wouldn't see these threads. It's fairly simple to understand.

And before you start name calling, this is the second person to state the obvious. Not the same person and some of the people from last time are still waiting. lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

They have wonderful products. I love my N2 !

I orered mine when they started their production and I had to wait 2 months or so (1 week for shipping).

I ordered a second one for a friend but no luck : they were waiting for parts ! 2 or 3 months. But I think they forgot me a little !

Always had good communication with the Fi guy though.

I will order some more N2 for friends, and I'll see if I have a better luck !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Oh god, this shit again.

I guess you have a disposable income so when you drop hundreds you have the luxury to not give a shit where things are at. Not me.

Read a little better before you wanna jump on someone's ass.....it ain't the damn wait time that anyone's bitching about its the fact that we were having a hard time getting in touch with the company. Whine all you want but when the build time estimate on THEIR site is almost twice over and the last contact I made was weeks and stated a ship estimate in a couple days, I wanna know where my stuff is. God.

Sayhuh...you are normally very logical, but this time you seem to be off the mark.

Please read the first post again and find where the OP was complaining about the customer service. I'll wait...yep, he wasn't.

Second, jumping on every AA/FI thread to complain about his situation every chance he gets is hardly, consumer right.

Look, all I'm saying is that it gets annoying to see. And I apologize to anyone if my namecalling of jawjabbers offended you. Would hate to see how one reacts if they were actually trying to be insulting.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived