Funny no boom car law video! 20/20 ABC laws in your city?

So dumb how they talk about music as if it is a disaster... Honestly - the smell of exhaust and road noise is more annoying to me than someone driving by and me hearing 15 seconds of 'thump.'

Why don't these people focus on something meaningful? They would be better off going after people who don't check their mirrors and don't signal or something.

People driving down the road blasting near my house isn't nearly as loud as these people in the spring and summer with their Harley at 2 am..

Just so you know, 90% of Harley riders, including myself, put the loud pipes on their bikes as a safety precaution. Drivers on the highway are ignorant to the fact of motorcycles around them and just like an emergency vehicle if you hear one your going to look around to see where it is.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

People driving down the road blasting near my house isn't nearly as loud as these people in the spring and summer with their Harley at 2 am..

Just so you know, 90% of Harley riders, including myself, put the loud pipes on their bikes as a safety precaution. Drivers on the highway are ignorant to the fact of motorcycles around them and just like an emergency vehicle if you hear one your going to look around to see where it is.

True true. I know that. Except I don't mind when they are just riding by regularly. i meant when they are going full throttle past my house at 2 am.

man, we have this guy that straight piped his bike and goes all out down the street every morning. so fucking annoying to wake my whole damn house up. It's not even a good sounding bike, it's just loud.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Well, I don't disagree with any of it personally. Loud music doesn't offend me, but not everyone feels the same way. Cruising down neighborhood streets at 2 AM with the windows down and the system up just isn't cool. Having said that, I was constantly in trouble (and subsequently met many of the members of local law enforcement) when I drove the demo vehicles around as a rep . . . but that was a long time ago . . .

It is our right to have thousands of watts in our vehicles. If we choose to abuse that right, then we have problems. I think it's important to keep in mind that those that do NOT have an appreciation for the thumping of a passing "boom car" greatly outnumber us. And honestly, we may not enjoy it too much either if we'd never experienced what that's like in the vehicle.

Now, on a lighter note, enjoy the following public announcement from Chris Rock and note the part about loud car stereos . . . one of my favorites!

I understand what you're saying.. If you have loud music, play it at the times that are right! don't be playin it near gram's house or anything like that. And nice find on the chris rock video!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

man, we have this guy that straight piped his bike and goes all out down the street every morning. so fucking annoying to wake my whole damn house up. It's not even a good sounding bike, it's just loud.

Lol i feel you on that.. my next door neighbor has two harleys anad every fucking morning at the time of 6am or earlier he will start to rev those bad boys up..

Then the rest of my neighbors complain when i have too many people and cars outside my house!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw