New Gorilla Zoe Mixtape

http://youtu.be/Kfx7DFXcX_I

I can't understand the song ~_~

I think he is bragging about how much he likes to eat birthday cake!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Look out for the new Big Krit mixtape coming out tomorrow, if it's anything like his last one there will be some nice lyrics along with some crazy ass bass.

If its anything like his previous ones it will have lots of clipping too lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

^thats common.

Am I the only one disappointed? only like 2 good songs.

Nope, in fact the 2 songs are only ok. The rest just seemed...crap.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Gorilla Zoe just aint the same... juice box has to be one of my all time faves tho. :asskiss:

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

this was horrible big disappointment in my book

Sorry it doesn't live up to the standards of your Bieber filled flash drive.

shit it doesnt even live up to his previous work.

this is some of his best work. the slow flow. Big bass line. even the sing song works. This is his winning formula. he really got away from that.

x3980472309482^23492394924

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Look out for the new Big Krit mixtape coming out tomorrow, if it's anything like his last one there will be some nice lyrics along with some crazy ass bass.

I don't think it's fair to expect a perfect production from something given to us for free. Nothing will be 100% clip free anyway. I always run new songs through audiacity and windows media player to see how clipped they are so I know how much I can turn the system up before things get risky lol

I don't think it's fair to expect a perfect production from something given to us for free. Nothing will be 100% clip free anyway. I always run new songs through audiacity and windows media player to see how clipped they are so I know how much I can turn the system up before things get risky lol

That is the dumbest logic I have ever heard. If you honestly believe that you are far more lost than the rest of your posts would have me assume. There are a plethora of free music out there without clipping into the red so much to cause damage. The issue is these wack street producers want that big boom and they think the fact it blows your speaker is a testament to its awesomeness when in fact it means the opposite. Guess next time I decide to donate some food to feed the homeless and hungry I should just cook shit and tell them, it's not fair to expect decent food when it's free.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

How badly clipped is damaging to a subwoofer though. I've been aiming for the "perfect" no clip songs, but it seems nearly impossible 3/4 songs I download are clipped. Some songs less than others, Like for example

Clipped to death..

clippedexample.jpg

But what if there were a few lines, here and there...would that still be considered damaging?

Example of a song I bass boosted, only by 4dBs. (5-6 dBs would clip it)

exampleofnotclipping.jpg

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Sucks compared to his old stuff. Such as, Money money,dope boys,lost,money man,juice box, we do what we wanna,helluvalife,whats going on,shut 'em down,lil shawty. Just a few of his top played songs on my ipod.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

How badly clipped is damaging to a subwoofer though. I've been aiming for the "perfect" no clip songs, but it seems nearly impossible 3/4 songs I download are clipped. Some songs less than others, Like for example

Clipped to death..

clippedexample.jpg

But what if there were a few lines, here and there...would that still be considered damaging?

Example of a song I bass boosted, only by 4dBs. (5-6 dBs would clip it)

exampleofnotclipping.jpg

you cannot determine severity of clipping by using any feature that finds/shows clipping.

you need to zoom in and look for flattened BASS. i bet the majority of the "clipping" in the first song is just loud mids/highs... which actually wont be that detrimental... heavy metal music will be worse than that song

the second song is quiet, and looks to have some sort of louder intro/first verse than the rest of the song which limits how loud you can get the song on average. the key to "boosting" music is to find a way to quiet what prevents the rest of the song from getting louder before 0dB

again, waveform waveform waveform... stop letting the color red or find clipping do that work. zoom in and look at each note, then compare it to the frequency analyzer to see if going past 0dB added distortion

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived