Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The weather is pretty much f*cked now. It does what it wants, where it wants, when it wants, and when it makes the least sense. It's just not what it used to be.

It was predicted in the Bible. We live in da last days, or Revelations. It only gets worse.

Literally... Just NO

lol

Posted

Lulz the bible, I knew that would come up next. The irony of religion is that because of its power to divert man to destructive courses,the world could actually come to an end. Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings who don't have all the answers to think that they do.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

well, the earth is slowly encroaching on the sun, so after a long enough period of time, they will collide (edit: theory)

Some say it is getting hotter, yet the winters here seem to get colder. It hasn't really snowed here in like 10 years, it did the last 2 consecutively. I feel like weather is getting more "extreme" where i live. Hotter summers, colder winters. :shrug:

Religion is probably one of the most powerful things in the world, people will follow it blindly without question.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

does anybody else sometimes just look at the sky, and realize you are looking into a seemingly never ending path?

That's deep. Too deep.

The only point I wanted to make was that I'm just sick as shit of people trying to tell me that we need to change the world and go green and everything else and I haven't met a single person in real life who is actually living what they preach. If you're serious about "saving the planet," then get off the internet, stop using electricity, and go live off the grid. People actually do it and I have amazing amounts of respect for them because they're doing what they think is truly best for the future of this world and not forcing it down others' throats (not saying anyone here is, but I know people who do).

I'm not saying global warming isn't happening. I'm saying I don't know for sure either way and I'm not gonna blindly follow someone's directions based on some evidence they found and made correlations out of. So I live my life the way I always have. I'm not 400 pounds and driving a Ford F350 and leaving all the lights on in my house and making a massive carbon footprint and ruining this planet intentionally. If anything is going to be done to make a difference in the future of this planet and humanity's existence upon it, it'll be controlled by decisions made by people who are on a economic and political tier much higher than any I'll ever achieve in my life. Plan for the future but live in the moment.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

does anybody else sometimes just look at the sky, and realize you are looking into a seemingly never ending path?

That's deep. Too deep.

The only point I wanted to make was that I'm just sick as shit of people trying to tell me that we need to change the world and go green and everything else and I haven't met a single person in real life who is actually living what they preach. If you're serious about "saving the planet," then get off the internet, stop using electricity, and go live off the grid. People actually do it and I have amazing amounts of respect for them because they're doing what they think is truly best for the future of this world and not forcing it down others' throats (not saying anyone here is, but I know people who do).

I'm not saying global warming isn't happening. I'm saying I don't know for sure either way and I'm not gonna blindly follow someone's directions based on some evidence they found and made correlations out of. So I live my life the way I always have. I'm not 400 pounds and driving a Ford F350 and leaving all the lights on in my house and making a massive carbon footprint and ruining this planet intentionally. If anything is going to be done to make a difference in the future of this planet and humanity's existence upon it, it'll be controlled by decisions made by people who are on a economic and political tier much higher than any I'll ever achieve in my life. Plan for the future but live in the moment.

I agree basically with what you are saying . I, for example, do believe that things are warming up and the ice caps are indeed melting. But I don't have a wind turbine or solar panels running my house nor do I have a hybrid car or whatever other "green" stuff there is.

One thing though is that those people making the decisions, they are voted in to office. So when we vote for individuals that discredit, or don't "buy into the whole global warming thing" that sways the course our future takes. The politicains who dont believe in this are basically "ignoring the future" with the belief that nothing people are doing has an impact on the global climate so we dont have to make any decisions on the topic.

'Change nothing' is not the way forward. I'm not saying we should all stop what we are doing, hold hands,wear grass skirts,and sing a song but to decrease mans overall footprint in nature or maybe even just "change" that footprint will take a long time and major changes to industry, culture, business and government. And it takes individuals, not necessarily changing their immediate habits, but acknowledging there is a problem and at least enabling decision makers that also realize there needs to be change to make decisions and act on them.

Visual Aide for the non-believers (courtesy of NASA)

arctic_seaice_359126.png

CURRENT SYSTEM:

  • Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

 
Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
Posted

Blah blah blah oil, fresh water, food.

When all the water disappears and there is a shortage on food because the weather is too fucked up than blame the aliens.

I think people should be more concerned about those three things rather then climate change. It has already started so the best we can do is slow it down if at all. If I live another 50 years to be 70, that's a long ass time and I think the way people waste resources, they could be very rare by the time I'm an old fart. I only put a half assed effort into this post so some of it probably doesn't make sense. :pardon:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

Blah blah blah oil, fresh water, food.

When all the water disappears and there is a shortage on food because the weather is too fucked up than blame the aliens.

I think people should be more concerned about those three things rather then climate change. It has already started so the best we can do is slow it down if at all. If I live another 50 years to be 70, that's a long ass time and I think the way people waste resources, they could be very rare by the time I'm an old fart. I only put a half assed effort into this post so some of it probably doesn't make sense. :pardon:

you forgot sex and bass

CURRENT SYSTEM:

  • Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

 
Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
Posted

Visual Aide for the non-believers (courtesy of NASA)

arctic_seaice_359126.png

And here's where they were at the peak of the ice age 10,000 years ago.

16IceAge.jpg

If you ask me, pollution has slowed the retreat of the glaciers by blocking out a percentage of the solar radiation. Yeah pollution! I'm gonna go burn some tires.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 405 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...