What crazy claims have you heard people make?

must have been a very strained relationship afterward. lol

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

A guy that I sold rims to a few weeks ago gave me $300, a pair of rockford punch p1 10's and some small alpine amp in return. I showed him my setup and he tryed to one- up me by saying that he used to have 3..... MTX Jackhammers in his Blazer but he got rid of them because they, of course, shattered his windows. As a result he got rid of them and all proof of their existence. Hhhhhhh.

Yeah stick them in your car...

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

ive never encountered ppl who say they broke their windows. Where are all these liars at?

if anyone ever lies about audio i always set them straight....if they are still stubborn, it's an easy way to win a bet

Every time I tell someone about the setup in my car they have a "breaking windows" story to drop on me. lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

This was one of my statuses the other day, but one of the managers I work with said he hit 164 in an Accord with two Orion HCCA 12's at 8300w clamped per driver. 2 months before that he said he was doing 156's off the dash in the same Accord with two un-named 12's on 3400w.... Oh, and his CRX had 32 10's on 34kw. Mind you this man has barely any teeth, his pants are 8 inches too short, runs from one side of the store to the other, and shaves his head because "The hair gets too cold." And he used to do meth, might still because he always wears longsleeves, even in the 105 degree Oklahoma summers.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Audiopipe 1500's do rated.

:ehh:

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

i have to smfh so much about what people say lol once this guy told me he saw windows break on 4 12 type r's on 8000 watts lolol

02 impala

VM-1

2 dc 12 xl's

RF t2500bdcp

Second skin damp pro

Kenwood head unit

240 mechman alt

d3400 in the front

d3100 in the rear

50ft Rockford fosgate ofc 1/0

Archived