What crazy claims have you heard people make?

how much did those 4 CVRs cost? each and total?

Dunno. I have a hook at a shop and I traded two quantum 12's for the 4 CVR's. Probably got them for around 275.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

he's trying to blow his window out

2012-03-17_16-37-52_576.jpg

nuff said

but he needed power to do so.... sooo

2012-03-17_16-38-06_408.jpg

and a different amp for the other 2

2012-03-17_16-38-17_894.jpg

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_2234_Audiobahn-AWES12P.html#tabs

I 1st hooked it up in a sealed box. It sounded very smoothe. I then put it in a vented box tuned to 40hz. It pounded the pavement! So I then put it in a 5th order BP box tuned to 25hz. Oh My God!!!! This thing is a real monster!! I've peaked meters(170db) at two local sound-offs!! I'm pushing it with an Audiobahn A12001DT, 1200 watt RMS class D amp. If you want the best of both worlds(spl and sq), go bandpass. But, no matter which type of box you use, make sure it's a tough-made one!

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Lol ^, here's one for a Soundstream XXX-18

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_21823_Soundstream_XXX-18.aspx

"Star5_sm.gif Bob the builder From Mars i have 200 of these on my mo ped hooked up directly to my ipod amp ... let me tell u.... these things are infuckinsane.... everytime that ipod amp kicks in i start floating ... i no longer even drive my car i just turn the bass up and fly where i need to go... do i recommend... fuckkk yeaaa .. if you live on an island i deff recommend ... mo ped + 200 of these + ipod amp its a win win ...."

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Lol ^, here's one for a Soundstream XXX-18

http://www.onlinecar...eam_XXX-18.aspx

"Star5_sm.gif Bob the builder From Mars i have 200 of these on my mo ped hooked up directly to my ipod amp ... let me tell u.... these things are infuckinsane.... everytime that ipod amp kicks in i start floating ... i no longer even drive my car i just turn the bass up and fly where i need to go... do i recommend... fuckkk yeaaa .. if you live on an island i deff recommend ... mo ped + 200 of these + ipod amp its a win win ...."

wow, imagine 201 of these..

VOPA said this "nobody who is anybody would use AA subs for dbdrag. AA/FI are more towards daily listening subs".

lol.

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

http://www.sonicelec...ES12P.html#tabs

I 1st hooked it up in a sealed box. It sounded very smoothe. I then put it in a vented box tuned to 40hz. It pounded the pavement! So I then put it in a 5th order BP box tuned to 25hz. Oh My God!!!! This thing is a real monster!! I've peaked meters(170db) at two local sound-offs!! I'm pushing it with an Audiobahn A12001DT, 1200 watt RMS class D amp. If you want the best of both worlds(spl and sq), go bandpass. But, no matter which type of box you use, make sure it's a tough-made one!

flames add DBzzz duh!!

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_18357_Alpine_SWX-1243D.aspx

Star5_sm.gif ThuMP KiNGz *775* From ReNo Nv yo wat up guys.. i have an 07 denali on 26's.. i have 6 of these alpine TYPE X's with a custom ported u shaped box fits perfect. and boy i tell u these bad boyz be poundin hard.. i have six 3000W performance teknique amps running to each sub,3 batteries,1 8 farad rockford cap. and also running 300w planet audio component speakers with tweets being ran by a 4 channel 600w performance teknique amp. you can here me coming miles away and man i tell yea reno is hella strict about loud music ive gotten 4 tickets for disturbing the peace, all $450.00 each.. i recommend these subs to any 1 out there that wants to go competion. these are it. i came close to giving one of my buddies a heartattack. i backed my whip up opened my trunk. shattered the front windows to my house i was only 40 sum ft away.. these be banging... gotta get em.. holla

Shattered the front windows to my house from 40 feet away... Now i wanna see this :popcorn:

When in doubt, throttle out

Archived