Jump to content

Post some scary shit.


Recommended Posts

Posted

What is that last one from? I've always wondered.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

I wanna know too. I'm always looking for underrated freaky ass movies. That scene looks promising lol

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Human-Centipede-2-007.jpg

This movie scared the living shit outta me

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

K miguels let's not quote 5 gifs just to say something stupid.

Or else this thread is gonna suck.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

K miguels let's not quote 5 gifs just to say something stupid.

Or else this thread is gonna suck.

how is it stupid? im only asking for the titles of the movies so i can watch them

edit: maybe you could have said the names of the movies but you rather be a little bully like always

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4803 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...