The thing we all dread!!

I have to see what all my insurance will cover for the equipment, the thieves messed up my passenger door to get in. I was at the movies with my kids and my neighbors are all a good distance away so the alarm didn't draw much attention when it went off. The neighbor who would have been close enough was out when it happened. I didn't notice anything was wrong when we came home, it was dark and we were laughing and talking about the movie so we walked by oblivious to the thing. We must have scared them off because the didn't get my 500.4, 1 of the 1200.1's or my batts.

I am just completely sick to my stomach, funds are tight right now so I think I'm just done with car audio. I'm thinking this was Gods way of saying I've spent to much time and money in the past. I'll still do my job and put out some sick installs but as far as my own vehicles I'll go back to stock. I get to listen to all the cars I install so that will be enough to fill my habit lol.

damn man that blows.ive been there before.i got lucky and found my amp and subs at a local pawn shop and was able to match up the serial numbers to get them back.just keep your head up and remember what goes around comes around.whoever did it will be paid back.karma is abitch

Fucking assholes..... I really hope you get it back man

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

There should be a law, that IF the thieves were caught, then the owner of the property has the FULL right to kick the living shit out of them with baseball bats, brass knuckles, or any other means with police standing by. lol.... I bet stealing would be dramatically decreased if that happened.... but our country is too big of a wuss.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

sucks to see, happened to me last summer :(

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Sorry to see that man, Hope the insurance will help you out. Fuckers, I would love to be sitting on the porch with the 12 Ga ready if those bastards came to steal my shit. Prople like that don't deserve the right to beath this fucking air. Lazy, useless people who take pride in ruining other peoples hard work just to sell it and by some drugs. Makes me even more concerned about what alarm I will get.

Archived