^^^ if you would read the rules, you would never have issues with n8, not to mention he is extremely knowledgeable.

personally i think n8 sensai is one of the best mods on here.

:ninja:

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Lol!

N8 had helped out a lot of people as mentionedas well me. All the mods are great to be honest. But if your gonna act like a dumbass then you get treated like one.

It did say rated power, not what your wired to, to get out of it.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I agree with the other guys. N8 is a pretty great guy. He definitely provides me with laughs. Although I wish he would respond in the things that piss you off thread. Wanna see what he's got to say :)

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

I agree with the other guys. N8 is a pretty great guy. He definitely provides me with laughs. Although I wish he would respond in the things that piss you off thread. Wanna see what he's got to say :)

If N8 responded in that thread, his post would go on for pages and pages, and ultimately end that thread lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Ban me I don't care I don't care about sotm either I understand the rule now I'm glad to hear that he helps people but in this case and many others I've only seen him be rude and disrespectful all I'm saying is he could have worded it better I felt he was very shitty as he has contenued even after I asked him to just let it be I didn't want to argue with anyone but I felt disrespected so I defended my self then proceeded to se about modifying my setup to enter and y'all can't say that's cheating their are others who have extra equipment Laying around I see it in videos on nominations so y'all do what you feel is right and I'm sorry if I offended any one else but how hard would it have been to say. Hey its not how their wired but your highest rating cuz the rules don't specify that just says we go based one what the manufacturer rating and they rate me at 600 per amp @4 ohms I thaught I would qualify I was wrong I know this now but nobody needed be shitty

IF you had any level of reading comprehension you would know because it was posted right in the first post. just like this isnt how you get nominated. no one has ever been able to knowingly modify their setup in order to fit the criteria. You just dont get it. no one should have to hold your hand and make sure you understand the rules. Defend yourself all you want. You're not even helping your case at this point.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived