2010 Mustang GT Walled; It Was Fun, Time to go Fast

So...... 6 days of waiting.... You better offer us cookies to keep some eyes on your thread.

Oatmeal raisin for me. Thanks

:)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Do not buy laminating resin. !!!!!!

Do not buy 24oz mat

Do not glass over spray foam

Call me tomorrow so i can set you straight.

._. I saw this too late

Good thing I didn't buy any resin. What's wrong with the 24oz mat?

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

OMFG I gotta get this build done.

New neighbor, her boyfriend has been here for a couple days, decides to go out and "try" to bump his shit at 11pm right in front of my apartment. Distortion, no lows.... God damn, I can't wait to rape this bitches apartment with 30 hz at 150.

Oh, and he got all bitchy when I told him "that sounds like shit, come back and turn it up when you get a real setup".

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Ken/orionstang..

how pissed were you that you have no sub stage in your car?

i swear, people with terrible sounding systems ONLY come out when i dont have my car, or i have no beat, or some other dumb shit reason.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

walk over there and say "yeah i hate car stereo, shits so annoying right?"

plan in motion....

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

This bitch is gonna hear it, and bf finally found his keys and left. He wouldn't address me directly.

@Sheena, I. already told him his system sounds like shit. Instead of responding to me, he yells at her, "why is your neighbor talking shit about my stuff?".

Anyway, back on topic; will get the fuel pump covers and speaker wire bolt terminals done, and the trunk panels re-installed.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

This bitch is gonna hear it, and bf finally found his keys and left. He wouldn't address me directly.

@Sheena, I. already told him his system sounds like shit. Instead of responding to me, he yells at her, "why is your neighbor talking shit about my stuff?".

Anyway, back on topic; will get the fuel pump covers and speaker wire bolt terminals done, and the trunk panels re-installed.

Lol cause he doesn't want to get his ass whooped

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

She cute? lol

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived