Dumb A$$ People behind the wheel.....

Those^ are the 2 differences. I don't ride people in the right lane. And I get pissed when they ride me in the right lane. But when I'm in the left lane you best get out the way!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

if im in the right lane doing 5 over as always and their riding my ass ill get over if i can but if not then they will just have to wait and back off. on a highway during rush hour tailgating gets you now where. if i cant gett over ill brake check them as a way of saying hey buddy i cant move over and aint risking myself a ticket so be patient. if they turn their highbeams on and start honking yeah i get upset and break check agian a little harder as my way of saying back the f off i cant move over dumbass. actually had some one riding my bumper in the left lane when the right lane was wide open so i moved over then they moved over behind me agian turned there high beams on so i moved back over and less then a mile goes by and they moved back behind me and start flashes their lights. i stop and he stops tells me to stay in the left lane if im gonna do the speed limit wich i was already in the left. i get going agian in the left lane at the posted speed limit and he still rides my ass flicking his highbeams. i said the hell with it called it in and 5 miiles down the road an undercover was watching him and saw him doing this and pulled his ass over. got what he deserved i wasnt stoping him from going in the right lane and passing me he was just being stupid

long story short if you cant get over and the the person tailgating you is being retarded about it then fuck them. they will just have to sit tight and wait.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

My point was if the person in front is just being a total D Bag and not trying to let you pass or speeding up so you can't pass or changing lanes when you do try and pass. That person is a complete douche bag and deserves to have that ass whipped. Really pisses me off when I'm trying to get bye the ass and they make it way more difficult then it should be. Be a little more respectful

I can drink to that x5 lol :drinks:

People don't tailgate you if you don't drive the speed limit.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

The worst thing is when somebody pulls right out in front of u in 45/50 mph zone and they take there sweet time and then if you honk / flash or yell at them at the light they get mad at you and act like it's your fault.

Guess this thread should be called Dumb Ass People behind the wheel. Lol

I just get out of the way. only time i retaliate is if there are cars in front of me, so i cant go faster and me merging would do nothing for the other driver yet they still tailgate me. or if someone FLYs up my ass and hit the high beams before I can even react or there is a car to my right so i cant merge yet. if either of those happen, your getting the brakes.

in my first car i adjusted the rear windshield wiper fluid hose so it just shot straight up. fill that with windex concentrate, not watered down. that would soak the shit out of anything behind me and they would need to use their own fluid to get the shit off. my friends would drive on the wrong side of the road to avoid it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

If it's a multi lane road and I'm in the right lane, I just slow down more and more till they pass.

If I'm in the left lane, I move over

If it's single lane, I try to slow down, pull towards the right, and motion for them to pass.

But if the mood strikes, I go slow, brake check them, make various sexual gestures towards them, etc.

If I'm in an old crappy truck, I might brake check, not hard enough to actually get hit, but just wake them up a little bit.

It kinda freaks some people out when I'm driving a manual and just downshift to slow down without ever hitting the brakes. haha

i use the parking brake to slow down quickly without the brake lights coming on.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I just get out of the way. only time i retaliate is if there are cars in front of me, so i cant go faster and me merging would do nothing for the other driver yet they still tailgate me. or if someone FLYs up my ass and hit the high beams before I can even react or there is a car to my right so i cant merge yet. if either of those happen, your getting the brakes.

in my first car i adjusted the rear windshield wiper fluid hose so it just shot straight up. fill that with windex concentrate, not watered down. that would soak the shit out of anything behind me and they would need to use their own fluid to get the shit off. my friends would drive on the wrong side of the road to avoid it.

I also have a windshild squirter aimed over car for this reason! Inly gets used rearly for stupid people, usuallu when im being tailgates and cant do much about it

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Only time I drive in the left lane is if I'm passing someone the rest of the time I have the cruise set a couple of mph above speed limit I don't like speeding tickets, but if you ride my ass i'll slow down then when you go to pass i'll speed up.

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back

Archived