Dumb A$$ People behind the wheel.....

Honestly I am an asshole to people like this, normally I will move over but if I see some d-bag weaving in and out of traffic driving like an asshole, im gonna be a prick in return.

Usually I will keep my speed, if they ride my ass, I give them a little brake tap, if they get closer, I will slow to the limit, if they continue to be an ass, I will snug up my seatbelt, brace for impact, and proceed to lock up my brakes hoping the fuck hits me, I have insurance!!

I have a background in boxing, martial arts, and grew up on the south side of Chicago, I can handle my own if needed. Lol!! Normally they get the hint, but I have had some old guy get out of his car with a bat, I just opened my door and stood there, he turned around real quick when he realized I had my .45 on my hip.

I laugh a the preppy hard asses in mommy n daddys car or their riced out piece of shit that do this too. Oh, I have been hit a couple times too from people driving like asses in this instance, so I am not to fond of d-bags of this nature!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

The worst thing is when somebody pulls right out in front of u in 45/50 mph zone and they take there sweet time and then if you honk / flash or yell at them at the light they get mad at you and act like it's your fault.

Guess this thread should be called Dumb Ass People behind the wheel. Lol

lol changed the title i like this one better

ma HC 2502

dc xl 12 d2

kinetik 800

1/0 g lightning audio

rockfosg cap

MA cap

my gf gets pissed when i point out all the terrible female drivers on the road, txting, digging for shit on the floor, etc. what can i say??? a lot of the girls around here are terrible...not all of them, but more than a fair share, they like to be preoccupied when they get behind the wheel.

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

^^ i see that all the time around here to, most women shouldnt drive. yet they get the cheaper insurance.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I move over and let the aggressive assholes pass... Obviously where they have to go is SUPER important and I am not willing to risk my life and families life over some asshat... If they are getting overly aggressive then i will phone the local authorities and let them know as well

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'll fuck with people. If I was in the right lane to pass someone, and then someone starts riding my ass, I'll match the speed of the car I was passing for a little while so the asshole can't go anywhere, then I'll just take off.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

^ i thought i lived in a small town lmao

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived