Sundown Audio

Is this amp reliable? Any Good?

Amart88

Im not trying to start a VS thread Just wanted your input on this Crescendo 3000 watt amp. i was looking for 2 2500-3000 watt amps to power 2 Fi btls. I like the Sundown but its a bit out of my price range for 2 of them. Right now I have 2 hifonics 2100 watt amps and the btls are barely moving. Is this amp any good? reliable, Does rated? thanks or should i go with a 2500 ?

http://www.crescendo...&cat=249&page=1

Edited by Amart88

Well the 3kwp is no longer made. So unless you found one used or you're talking about their new line of amps I think you need to look elsewhere.

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

X2 on the above

I have the BC3500 and it's a beast. I can't imagine the 3k would be much different.

if youre looking for a around 5k for the pair and your coil configuration allow could just do the bc5500

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Price range?

Well. I need 2 of something, So im looking $600-$800 each. i cant afford the $1300 each amps. I got 2 BTL 15's dual 2 ohm in a ported wall to 33hz and all i know is the hifinics 2100's arent giving out nearly enough CLEAN power so thats why I am here, I will be selling the 2100's soon hopefully and get 5-600 bucks. I need more batts as it is so I dont want to chocke my electrical with 7000 watts.

Edited by Amart88

if you found the 3kwp used its a great amp. as said it is not made any more. i ran a 3kwp per btl 15 a few years ago and it did great. i run a 3500 per btl on my 18's now and no issues. im going to put a 5500 on each tonight-

Ok ill have to call them mabe as the new site isnt up yet. The 15's should be able to handle the 3500 if gained properly.? wouldnt be maxed. Its nice to have headroom i guess. also whats is your vehicle/electrical setup?

Edited by Amart88

if you found the 3kwp used its a great amp. as said it is not made any more. i ran a 3kwp per btl 15 a few years ago and it did great. i run a 3500 per btl on my 18's now and no issues. im going to put a 5500 on each tonight-

Ok ill have to call them mabe as the new site isnt up yet. The 15's should be able to handle the 3500 if gained properly.? wouldnt be maxed. Its nice to have headroom i guess. also whats is your vehicle/electrical setup?

i drive a 87 s10 blazer with stock alt and 4 103ah batts. it will drop to 11.9-12v when i get on it. its good for a 152 legal playing music-