Power Bastards Alts...

good question. no one has heard or seen him on a forum in a long time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It seems like he disappeared after Steve switched to Mechman.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Iraggi just started building alts again, Richard @ Techforce has his info, pretty sure you can look him up on FB as well

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

Boston S60 6.5 components

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

No deadener :/

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

I have used Excessive Amperage for years and Nathan NEVER let me down. Got one in my 51 right now, been in the car for a few years. I would never fuck with a brand that has no proof that they can produce an alt that comes somewhere near the "stated" output.

I thought they were out of business? Or am I thinking of another company....

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

What do y'all think of mike singers Alts?

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

I love my Singer alternator, and Mike's customer service is top notch. We've also had good luck with DC Power, and Excessive Amperage. The one Mechman I've been around a good bit has had to be sent in for repairs a few times, but when it's working it's solid.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Singer alter are good from what I've heard. So I ordered one he is building.one for.me as we w

Speak supposed to be 270 at idle. But we will see in a week. If it doesn't do 250+ I'm sending.it back but he was nice enought to charge same price as the ones that are 170 idle. 450$ had to see if it was good. Nice guy too

I shot over an email to him so I'll see what I get quoted...ive hit up dc and mechman before but it was a while back...maybe I'll try hitting them up again...but really looking for a used alt. IF I can find one haha...anyway good info off this thread alone...any other fellas. Have reviews let it be heard here....

Love my Singer Alt, Great customer service and he made me a custom 3g ford alt for 1/3 of what other companies wanted and it's fucking fantastic. I honestly expected less for what he charged. Under promised Over delivered.