HatersGonnaHate Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 First off, congrats! Second, keep her happy. Do whatever makes her happy. A happy wife equals a happy life lol. If she says not to sell it, don't. Yes, you can put it on hold for a bit, but don't get it out of your life completely. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 Keep it Especially if you're planning on getting a second vehicle.
flwatersaver Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 Do you want a boy or a girl? My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
Bigsix Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 It all comes down to your budget man.. can you easily afford to keep the PT and get it to be what you want, and buy another daily driver family mobile and afford the baby? If so then continue on... if not, man up sell your shit and handle your business and get another system later. Priority needs to be your soon to be here kid, if thats covered and expenses are paid, then do whatever you want, just remember the kid didnt ask you to make it or to be born, so its on you to do whats right. When we found out baby number 2 and decided it was time to get a house, I had to sell my much loved, nearly irreplaceable hot rod (a very clean, nicely done 1950 mercury monteray coupe, nosed, decked, lowered, frenched, shaved, sbc stroker etc etc etc..) to have a down payment, Guess what, I didn t like it, but I did what had to be done to make it happen. Family, and most importantly children first. Your hobbies are now a secondary. Handle yo biznezz. 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
Justscrap Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 First off congrats bro! Kids change your world and only make you try harder at everything! I say keep your system if she's koo with it,put ur build on hold and be there for your fam. And let them be your first priority. Audio will always be here. If you have a second vehicle keep your build the way it is,but if not you'll def. need more room,u may have to sacrifice taking out your system but no need to sell it bro. That's always something to fall back on later if things get tough. I have 2 kids and had to put audio on hold for a few years. Barely getting back into it now,and what is koo is my oldest is into audio now. So kids are fun bro. U dont have to be outside doing your install alone anymore haha...but good luck with it all bro....you'll be just fine... if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned. If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick. It just does not make sense at all.
armykyle1 Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 Congrats! TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Purplehaze Posted March 29, 2012 Author Report Posted March 29, 2012 Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the comments. Still unsure what I'm gonna do, but I'm leaning towards downsizing. I already have all this stuff for Stage 3, might as well stick with it. But maybe instead of a wall of 4 - 15's, Maybe I should put the backseats back in and do the best setup I can as a 4 seater.... For some reason I keep thinking of doing a 4th order box behind the back seat for 2 12's or maybe just one 15..... But have the port come out the top of the back seat, similar to how the trunk guys are doing it.... Also considering finishing the wall, and selling the whole car. And maybe just keep everything till later, then finish. I don't know yet, guess I'll figure it all out soon. Thanks again for all the support! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
n8ball2013 Posted March 29, 2012 Report Posted March 29, 2012 or buy a second car like i did. I have the entire interior out of my truck right now and dont have to worry about it being back together for anything. I can leave it like that for weeks and with a new baby coming it will happen. my daughter is probably the single greatest reason that I dont have it finished. And Im more than ok with that. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
dwright27 Posted March 31, 2012 Report Posted March 31, 2012 Can't believe. This hasn't been said But!!! PICS OR LIES of said GF! Oh and congrats 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
HondaChad Posted March 31, 2012 Report Posted March 31, 2012 I'd keep the system unless you've got like $10k+ in it, then sell it and get something little to listen to, maybe a 10 with a 500 watt amp or something like I have No need to sell it unless you're hurting for money. Btw congrats man. 1 '12 Massive Audio TORO 124 powered by a Rockford Fosgate Power 500a2 (pushes around 705 watts @ 2ohms) Orion Xtreme 500.4 powering Orion HCCA Competition 6s component set w/ tweeters and MB Quart component set w/ tweeters Kenwood KDC-348U Head Unit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.