Damn. Just one thing after another, huh.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Damn. Just one thing after another, huh.

Dude, you have no idea how pissed I am. Between my wife and I, we've had 4 HP laptops die or be total pieces of shit in the last 4 years. Idk what I'm going to do since I leave for work in less than a week. I need to figure out tomorrow if it's my hard drive because it has all my pics, videos, music, and documents on it. I'm thinking right now that it's either the graphics card or the motherboard. My wife had a laptop like mine and it was the MB that failed, but the common complaint is a separated nvidia chip from the board.

Ok, so I took the door panel apart, peeled back the liner and found a loose nut and one nut that fell off. Both are tightened down now and good to go. Here's a video for now, I'll fix the links and add pictures tomorrow when I get to my work computer.

Looks right now like I'll need to get a new computer. Probably go to worst buy tomorrow with my laptop and see what they can do, but if you guys know of a laptop my local stores carry that is fairly cheap and decent, let me know.

So MOAR PIKTARS of what I worked on last night getting the panel fixed and a few other pics. Need to pick up some Loctite just in case this happens again or in case any other parts pop loose.

Panel off

IMG_2874.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

The bolt that was missing a nut

IMG_2876.jpg

IMG_2878.jpg

The panel snapped on with the 8 clips only

IMG_2879.jpg

The 2 star bit screws back on too

IMG_2880.jpg

then

IMG_2881.jpg

tumblr_lyfnwkheRH1qhv6pa.jpg

One thing I'm contemplating doing later in the year is murdering out the tail lights. This is what they look like now.

IMG_2882.jpg

IMG_2883.jpg

Also thinking of doing the bowtie on the back

IMG_2886.jpg

As well as the bowtie up front and headlights. Headlights are a maybe though since I like being able to see at night.

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2893.jpg

Here's all the badges I will have to remove. The little GM logo on the front, the label on the back, and the AWD on the other side.

IMG_2887.jpg

IMG_2888.jpg

IMG_2889.jpg

And I decided to take a few shots of the alt. Now, Ohio Gen made this awesome claim when I was on the phone. Had to WORK to stop myself from laughing as this old hillbilly starts telling me that they most likely would be able to make one for me, and not to go through Mechman or DC Power because Ohio Gen has to be able to build it first before the other companies can just copy it for themselves :rolleyes: . Here's the alt though, it is a standard Denzo hairpin unit, 150A stock

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

Thats right you were telling me that before that you were leaning twords the FI's. I think that would be a good build for that car. A single 18 would slam

x2

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

A couple problems that I have had recently with my Equinox. 1. The rear wiper motor decided to quit and it seems to be a problem with the Equinox model 2. I am probably in the 145db range and the rear left driving light keeps blowing out because of the bass so I think I will have to change it again and seal off the housing for the light so no pressure gets in there.

Archived