Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ford Fiesta 1989

Kenwood head unit can't remember the model, but was radio K7 :yahoo:

Advent amp for the woofer was 2X50 RMS or maybe even 75... not sure

Advent 10" woofer made 3 boxes for this "beast" hahaha 2 closed 1 bassreflex

MacAudio 5.25 coax front

Pioneer 6.5 coax Rears

completed this first system with a Audison amp 4X35 Watt.

Then I went for a Cerwin Vega 10" woofer...

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

Posted

I still have mine. It's been moved to a different car but it's the same equipment :D

Posted

In 1995 I got my first car and first system

87 Cavalier Z24

Sony detachable face cd player

Pioneer 4" 2 ways in front doors and Pioneer 3 way 6x9's in the back all run off the h/u

Some no name 8" Subs in a sealed prefab from one of those stereo liquidation shows

25x2 rms Optimus amp from Radioshack

I didn't know anything about stereos back then and a buddy of mine helped wire it up. We used an old extension cord for the power, ground, and remote wires and some really old speaker wire that I found in my grandma's basement. Back then it was awesome but looking back today, the stock setup was almost as good minus the bass that didn't even shake my mirrors.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Posted

What's in my sig :)

First system I hook up? 1988 4 cylinder Foxbody notchy Mustang, stock electrical, 2006 Pioneer headunit, Pioneer components, cheap 1500w Boss amp, 4 gauge KNU Konceptz wiring kit, 2 SVC 4 Ohm 12 inch MTX Terminators in my first failed box for my SSD 10, sealed up. Got decently loud for a $200 trunk system. Rattled the rear window like a sumbitch, though.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

golf cart 4 6" punch series speakers and two 10" sony explods powered by a old school SPL comp amp

Posted

the first system i had was in my old f150 single cab had a rf punch p1 10 wedged in a prefab between the dash and the seat on a california amp withe soche 8 gauge wire lol all costed me about 80 bucks lol

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 880 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...